Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Residence|| Khyber's Ship (formerly)|
|Affiliations|| Faction (formerly)|
|Occupation(s)|| Hunting Dog (formerly)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Agility|
|Relatives|| Khyber (ex-owner)|
Kevin Levin (owner)
|Alias|| Old Friend (Khyber)|
Good Doggie (Kevin)
Good Girl (Kevin)
|Voice Actor||Paul Eiding|
|First Appearance||The More Things Change: Part 1|
Zed is a dinosaur and dog-like alien, being dark blue in color. She has spike-like hair running down from her collar to the tip of her tail. She has sharp red eyes and black lines on her neck and legs.
Zed used to wear a red spiked collar that had the Nemetrix on it, but now she wears a light blue collar with a gold bone-shaped dog tag.
Zed, as Khyber's pet, was very savage and aggressive. She was also a lot more feral, and was very loyal to Khyber prior to the events that led to Khyber taking the Nemetrix away.
When Kevin saved her, Zed became loyal to him and soon became his pet, where he discovered her true gender much to Gwen's surprise. After being taken in by Kevin and, by extension, Gwen, Zed seemed to have calmed down and is a lot more tame than before.
Zed is able to understand others and their intentions better than most humans can.
Powers and Abilities
EquipmentNemetrix on her former collar, which allowed her to turn into alien monsters that are the predatory species of Omnitrix aliens.
Nine predatory beasts have been seen used by Zed:
- A Crabdozer, which is Heatblast's predatory species.
- A Buglizard, which is Stinkfly's predatory species.
- Slamworm, a large, subterranean worm-like creature, which is Armodrillo's predatory species.
- Mucilator, a large, grotesque frog-like creature, which is Crashhopper's predatory species.
- A Terroranchula, which is Ball Weevil's predatory species.
- Tyrannopede, a large dinosaur-like centipede creature, which is Humungousaur's predatory species.
- Hypnotick, a Psycholeopterran, which is Big Chill's predatory species.
- An Omnivoracious, which is Grey Matter's predatory species.
- A Vicetopus, which is Brainstorm's predatory species.
Zed is not completely loyal and can be manipulated by anyone who uses a whistle that is at the same frequency as Khyber's gills. Azmuth built a whistle in order to turn Zed against Khyber and Dr. Psychobos. This does not last if someone shows love and care.
It was shown in Showdown: Part 1 that like a regular dog, if someone scratches behind Zed's ear, she will become tame. This also does not last.
According to Khyber, feeding Zed will dull her hunting instinct.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first appearance)
- The More Things Change: Part 2
- Trouble Helix (cameo)
- It Was Them
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- Showdown: Part 1
- Showdown: Part 2
- For a Few Brains More
- Mystery, Incorporeal
- The Rooters of All Evil
- Weapon XI: Part 1
- Weapon XI: Part 2
- Charm School
- Third Time's a Charm
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Ghost Ship
- Ben 10: Omniverse (boss)
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt:
- While Zed belonged to Khyber, she didn't have a name because Khyber saw her only as a tool to hunt, and didn't care about her enough to name her.
- Zed was supposed to appear in The Frogs of War: Part 2, but her part was cut for time. She was, however, in the credits where her new name, "Zed" was revealed.
- During the events of The End of an Era, Zed was at home with a grounded Devlin Levin.
- In Showdown: Part 2, it was revealed by Kevin that Zed is female, much to Gwen's shock.
- Khyber almost never fed Zed and Kevin called him a jerk for it.
- Zed has similarities to Ship: