|Affiliations|| The Faction (formerly)|
|Occupation(s)|| Hunting Dog (formerly)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Agility|
|Relatives|| Khyber (ex-owner)|
Kevin Levin (owner)
|Alias|| Old Friend (Khyber)|
Good Doggie (Kevin)
Good Girl (Kevin)
|Voice Actor||Paul Eiding|
|First Appearance||The More Things Change: Part 1|
Zed is a dinosaur and dog-like alien, being blueish-grey in color. She has spike-like hair running down from her collar to the tip of her tail. She has sharp red eyes and black lines on her neck and legs.
Zed used to wear a red spiked collar that had the Nemetrix on it, but now she wears a light blue collar with a gold bone-shaped dog tag.
Zed, as Khyber's pet, was very savage and aggressive. She was also a lot more feral, and was very loyal to Khyber prior to the events that led to Khyber taking the Nemetrix away. When Kevin saved her, she switched to being loyal to him and soon became his pet, where he discovered her true gender. After being taken in by Kevin and, by extension, Gwen, Zed seemed to have calmed down and is a lot more tame than before.
She is also very intelligent, being able to understand others and their intentions better than most humans can.
Powers and Abilities
Zed is shown to be very fast, agile, and strong (she was able to throw Ben with ease). She was able to sense that there was something not quite right about Gwen's classmate, Dante, growling when he was near.
Nemetrix (Formerly)Nemetrix on her former collar that allowed her to turn into alien monsters that are the predatory species of Omnitrix aliens.
Nine predatory beasts have been seen used by Zed:
- Crabdozer, which is Heatblast's predatory species.
- Buglizard, which is Stinkfly's predatory species.
- Slamworm, a large, subterranean worm-like creature, which is Armodrillo's predatory species.
- Mucilator, a large, grotesque frog-like creature, which is Crashhopper's predatory species.
- Terroranchula, a silver spider-like creature, which is Ball Weevil's predatory species.
- Tyrannopede, a large dinosaur-like centipede creature, which is Humungousaur's predatory species.
- Hypnotick, a Psycholeopterran, which is Big Chill's predatory species.
- An Omnivoracious, which is Grey Matter's predatory species.
- A Vicetopus, which is Brainstorm's predatory species.
WeaknessesAzmuth built a whistle in order to turn Zed against Khyber and Dr. Psychobos. This does not last if someone shows love and care.
It was shown in Showdown: Part 1 that like a regular dog, if someone scratches behind Zed's ear, she will become tame. This also does not last.
According to Khyber, feeding her will dull her hunting instinct.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first appearance)
- The More Things Change: Part 2
- Trouble Helix (cameo)
- It Was Them
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 2
- Showdown: Part 1
- Showdown: Part 2
- For a Few Brains More
- Mystery, Incorporeal
- The Rooters of All Evil
- Ben 10: Omniverse (boss)
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt:
- While Zed belonged to Khyber, she didn't have a name because Khyber saw her only as a tool to hunt, and didn't care about her enough to name her.
- Zed was supposed to appear in The Frogs of War, but her part was cut for time. She was, however, in the credits, where her new name, "Zed", was revealed.
- According to Matt Wayne, Zed doesn't like Argit.
- In Showdown: Part 2, it was revealed by Kevin that Zed is female, much to Gwen's shock.
- Khyber almost never fed Zed and Kevin called him a jerk for it.
- Zed has similarities to Ship: