|Alternate Counterparts|| XLR8 ⌂|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Speed|
Wall and Water Running
|Equipment||Helmet with Facemask|
|Voice Actor|| Jim Ward⌂ |
Yuri Lowenthal ⌂
|First Appearance||And Then There Were 10|
XLR8 resembles a semi-armored velociraptor. He has black wheels on his feet and wears a helmet with a visor, leaving the other features of his head unknown. Whenever the visor does come up, one can see that he has a blue face, green eyes, black lips, and stripes above and on the right side of his eyes. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest. He has 5 blue stripes on his tail.
In Omniverse, 16-year-old XLR8's appearance is the same as Ultimate Alien, but taller, the white color on his shirt is replaced by green, which now covers whole of his neck. He has 4 blue stripes on his tail. The black balls on his feet are bigger. His helmet is longer in the back and front. His claws are also longer. His visor is darker. XLR8's voice now sounds like Ben's, but in a fast talking, and higher way.
11-year-old Ben as XLR8 in Omniverse looks exactly as his 16-year-old version, except that he is shorter, and the green color of his shirt is white.
Powers and Abilities
XLR8 can manipulate friction to reach speeds of 500 mph within two seconds. In The Unnaturals, it was revealed that XLR8 can accelerate so quickly that time appears to completely cease to him.
XLR8 can deliver speed-enhanced attacks with rapid succession, such as excessively kicking or stabbing enemies.XLR8 is capable of creating tornadoes by generating a centripetal vacuum powerful enough to lift a To'kustar, either by running in a circular pattern or spinning at supersonic speeds.
XLR8 has quick reflexes, allowing him to dodge attacks with little effort.
XLR8's scissor-like claws can cut through many materials with relative ease.
In The Krakken, XLR8 has enhanced strength, enough to carry a multitude of fishermen and Gwen across a lake to shore without slowing down.
According to the pop-up edition of Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10: Part 1, XLR8 can recover from injuries faster than other species.
XLR8 has very high dexterity, being able to type on keyboards or keypads at high speeds. Using this skill, he can input any code to deactivate devices. This was first shown in Store 23.
XLR8 also seem to think at superhuman speed as well, as he was able to think of a million combinations in a few seconds.
XLR8's speed does not always work on all surfaces, like ice or strong adhesives, which can slow him down.
It was revealed in Rules Of Engagement that XLR8's tail could be held down to keep him in place.
- In And Then There Were 10,
- In The Krakken,
- XLR8 saved some people from the Krakken.
- In Permanent Retirement,
- XLR8 was used off-screen to take the people back to their houses.
- In Kevin 11,
- XLR8 saved Kevin from some bullies.
- In The Alliance,
- XLR8 battled Rojo.
- In Lucky Girl,
- XLR8 defeated Hex.
- In Secrets,
- XLR8 appeared while he was captured.
- XLR8 battled Vilgax.
- In Truth,
- XLR8 battled a Wigsilian Org Beast.
- In The Big Tick,
- XLR8 failed to defeat the Great One.
- In The Galactic Enforcers,
- In Camp Fear,
- In Back With a Vengeance,
- XLR8 appeared six times.
- In Ben 10,000,
- XLR8 tried to save Gwen from an alternate timeline version of herself.
- In Merry Christmas,
- XLR8 battled some toy soldiers.
- In Under Wraps,
- XLR8 battled the Mummy.
- Later, XLR8 collected some chicken eggs.
- In The Unnaturals,
- XLR8 intervened with the Squires.
- Later, XLR8 gave J.T. and Cash wedgies.
- In Monster Weather,
- XLR8 battled S.A.M.
- In The Return,
- In Perfect Day,
- XLR8 trapped Enoch in a dream world.
- In Enoch's dream, XLR8 failed to trap him in a dream world and timed out.
- In Ben 4 Good Buddy,
- XLR8 fixed the Rust Bucket.
- In Ready to Rumble,
- XLR8 road down a hill while sitting on ice.
- In Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10: Part 1,
- XLR8 battled some hypnotized guards.
- In Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix,
- XLR8 destroyed Dr. Animo's DNA bomb.
- In Gwen 10:
- Gwen claimed she used a speed alien to return home and pick up some clothes she forgot intended for her summer vacation.
16 year old Ben
- In Hot Stretch:
- XLR8 won a game of street hockey.
- In Many Happy Returns:
- In Store 23:
- In The Frogs Of War: Part 1:
- XLR8 battled Milleous.
- In The Frogs Of War: Part 2:
- XLR8 knocked over a Way Bad.
- In Rules Of Engagement:
- XLR8 defeated Fistina.
- Mud is Thicker than Water:
- XLR8 battled Psyphon's thugs.
- Collect This:
- XLR8 tries to find clean clothes of his as a kid.
11 year old Ben
- In Trouble Helix:
- Ben was stuck as XLR8 until Azmuth made him revert.
- In Malefactor:
- XLR8 battled Malware.
- In Ben Again:
- XLR8 battled Eon.
- In Bengeance is Mine:
- XLR8 tried to battle Vilgax, but gets captured by a squid monster.
- In The Vengers:
- XLR8 saved the people from a burning skyscraper.
|Battle Ready||Heatblast, Wildmutt, Diamondhead, Grey Matter, Stinkfly, Four Arms, Ripjaws, Ghostfreak, Upgrade|
|Ben To The Rescue||Grey Matter, Wildmutt, Diamondhead|
|Blockade Blitz||Heatblast, Wildvine, Cannonbolt, Ripjaws, Stinkfly|
|Wrath of Psychobos||Heatblast, Feedback, Gravattack, Four Arms, Articguana, Diamondhead, Cannonbolt, Bloxx, Armodrillo, Eye Guy, Wildvine, Spidermonkey, Shocksquatch, Kickin Hawk, Rath|
|Ben 10 Game Generator||Heatblast, Shocksquatch, Gravattack, Articguana, Feedback|
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||اكس ال ار ثمانية||From thamania, "eight".|
|Greek||XLR-8||From the original name|
|Bulgarian||Акселерат||From стрелоск/strelosk, speedshot.|
|Croatian||Brzi||From brzi, an adjective meaning "fast".|
|French||AXLR||From accélère, accelerate. Pronounced Accelerer|
|German||XLR8||From the original name|
|Italian||XLR8||From the original name|
|Japanese||エクセラレート||From エクセラレート (ekuserareto).|
Śmigacz (called by Ben 10,000 (Ultimate Alien))
|From szybcior, fastguy.|
|Russian||Молния||From молния/molniya, lightning.|
|Serbian||Муња/Munja||From муња/munja, lightning.|
|Spanish (Spain)||XL8||Pronounced: equis-ele-ocho.|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||XLR8||From the original name, pronounced: equis-ele-erre-ocho.|
|Hungarian||Villámmanó||From villám, lightning and manó, elf|
|Turkish||Şimşek Hız||From şimşek, lightning and hız, speed.|
|Swedish||XLR8||From the original name|
|Hebrew||אקס אל אר||From אקס, X, אל, L and אר, R|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||XLR8||From the original name. Pronounced xís-éle-érre-oito|
|Chinese||快闪之星||From 快闪（Kuài Shǎn），flashback and 之星(Zhī Xīng)，"the meteor"|
XLR8 is the third alien Ben obtains. The main thing you will need him for is to go to a lever, make him speed to it and to the other lever to complete the levels. XLR8 has a Dark Heroes and DNA Force skin. His dark heroes skin erases his visor replacing it with a red robotic stripe.
Powers and Abilities
- XLR8 is capable of running at high speeds for a brief second, upwards or diagonally.
- XLR8 can run in a circle to attack enemies at a high speed.
- XLR8 can create sonic booms and attack enemies by dashing straight beside them, as well as damage enemies using his tail.
- XLR8 is one of the aliens used by 10-year old Ben.
- XLR8 is a playable alien character in the game (only by 11-year old Ben).
- XLR8 is a playable alien character in the game.
- 4" XLR8
- XLR8 (Battle Version)
- XLR8 (DNA Alien)
Ben 10: Alien Force
- Alien Creation Figures from (Ben 10) Four Arms and XLR8
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Alter Aliens Ben to XLR8 and Cannonbolt to Ultimate Cannonbolt
- Haywire Figure XLR8 [Ripjaws]
Ben 10: Omniverse
- 11 year old XLR8 Omnikit Figure
- 4" XLR8
XLR8's name has the same sound as the word "accelerate", referring to his high speed. Otherwise, some translated versions of the series also call him XLR8, but in their respective ways of pronunciation, the names used for official dubbing don't fit the original international pun making them senseless.
- In Omniverse, there is a buzzing-like sound effect that occurs whenever XLR8 speaks.
- According to Matt Wayne, XLR8 is not as strong as Fasttrack.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, XLR8 will replace Fasttrack in Ben 10: Omniverse.
- XLR8 appears to have more control over his speed than Fasttrack, who sometimes has trouble stopping, while XLR8 could always stop immediately.
- XLR8 was the winner of the Cartoon Network Ben 10 alien poll.
- However this poll only had the original 10 aliens, Cannonbolt, and Wildvine.
- XLR8's name was used in a Pop dance group in the Philippines.
- In the online game Ben to the Rescue, XLR8's visor is miscolored green.
- XLR8's name was used on a CD about different technical institutes by the Universal Technical Institute.
- As seen in Under Wraps, XLR8's vision is blue, at least with his visor down.