This page is about the Omnitrix Alien. For the species, see Walkatrout.
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Slippery body|
|Voice Actor||Yuri Lowenthal|
Walkatrout is a small, blue fish-like alien, roughly the same height as Upchuck. He has stubby fins for arms, a shark-like dorsal fin, and a pair of thin, spindly legs jutting from his underside. He has a wide mouth with an underbite, and gills on his cheeks. He has bulging green eyes.
Walkatrout wears a green belt-like strap around "waist" and back, with the Omnitrix symbol connecting the front.
Powers and Abilities
Walkatrout has a slippery body and can breathe underwater.
- In Outbreak, Walkatrout made his debut when Driba and Blukic tried to fix the Omnitrix. Then he escaped from Liam.
- He is also shown to be used in a future episode.
- Outbreak (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Greek||Περιπατητική Πέστροφα||From περιπατητής, walker and πέστροφα, trout|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Walkatruta||From walka, walka and truta, trout.|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Walkatrout||From the original English name.|
|Polish||Nogopstrąg||From noga, leg and pstrąg, trout.|
|German||Wanderbarsch||From wander, to wander and barsch, perch.|
|Italian||GambaTrota||From gamba, leg and trota,trout.|
- 4" Walkatrout
- Walkatrout 2 Inch Mini Figure
- Walkatrout's name comes from "walk about" and "trout".
- Walkatrout was unlocked by Driba and Blukic, along with Pesky Dust, Molestache, and The Worst when they try to fix the malfunctioning Omnitrix.
- Ben reveals Walkatrout's name in An American Benwolf in London.
- Walkatrout is the only alien that is named after its species.