|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Quills Projectiles (devolved only)
Sharp tail (evolved only)
|First Appearance||And Then There Were 10|
Vulpimancers are a species from the planet Vulpin.
Vulpimancers are far more animalistic than humanoid. Ranging from adult human size to several times the size of a human.
Vulpimancers seem to be dog-like when they are young and become more cat-like when they are mature. As they mature, they grow tails.
Besides orange, Vulpimancers can also be grayish blue or bright red.
Mature male Vulpimancers have stripes on their backs, females don't.
Female Vulpimancers have paler fur.
Vulpimancers are not very friendly with their own kind, but this is a common trait among animals that aren't family.
Vulpimancers normally live hunting down whatever they can find to eat and moving on to the next meal.
Vulpimancers whine like dogs when scared as heard in The Last Laugh.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Vulpimancers can move at high speeds in almost any terrain using their powerful, apelike arms.
Vulpimancers have incredible athletic ability and heightened senses of smell, hearing and taste,they see by smelling out of the gill-like holes on the side of their heads.
Vulpimancers can shoot out the quills on their back.
Vulpimancers can make powerful leaps.
Vulpimancers are very sensitive to loud noises.
Evolved Vulpimancers are significantly larger. Their fur is a dark red color. They have fin-like growths on their backs. They also have a tail before they are mature, with a gray spike on the tip of it. Their teeth are slightly larger and claws are gray. Only male evolved Vulpimancers have been seen, so it's unknown what female evolved Vulpimancers look like.
Evolved Vulpimancers are capable of speaking in humane language, unlike regular Vulpimancers.
Evolved Vulpimancers are stronger then normal Vulpimancers.
Evolved Vulpimancers have a sharp thorn on their tails.
- Wildmutt (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Vulpimancer)
- Ultimate Wildmutt (the Ultimatrix's evolved Vulpimancer)
- Kevin 11 (1/11 Vulpimancer)
- Ultimate Kevin (part Vulpimancer)
- Kevin 11,000 (part Vulpimancer)
- Devlin Levin (1/12 Vulpimancer)
- Vulpimancers from Grudge Match
- Vulpimancers from Singlehanded
- Red Vulpimancer from Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- Khyber's Vulpimancer Pelt from Of Predators And Prey: Part 2
- Vulpimancers from Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens
- Vulpimancers from Truth
- Null Void Vulpimancers
- Vulpimancer from Voided
- According to Dwayne McDuffie, Vulpimancers do have a language, but it is too difficult for Universal Translators to translate and they are unable to speak English.
- The name Vulpimancer is a play on the word vulpine, which means fox.