|Original broadcast||October 16, 2009|
|Series||Ben 10: Alien Force|
|Written by||Charlotte Fullerton|
|Directed by||John Fang|
Vreedle, Vreedle is the thirty-second episode of Ben 10: Alien Force.
While Julie is playing with Ship, the Vreedle Brothers attack them. Julie signals Ben, who arrives as Jetray. He is prepared to finish them with Humungousaur, but is forced to use Echo Echo instead. They find out about the Court Order to "repossess" Ship, so Ben and Kevin go to the planet Coda Coda to get rid of the order. While Ben and Kevin talked about Julie and Gwen, Julie and Gwen talked about Ben and Kevin. Ben and Kevin soon discover that Baz-El (Ship's owner) wants Ship back. Judge Domstol recognizes Kevin and appears to lean the court in Baz-El's favor, but Ben decides to use his status as hero to get an edge. He changes into Humungousaur to get close to the judge, and leans on the desk, but his weight ends up collapsing it. In the end, Domstol makes the court rule in favor of Ben Tennyson, and apologizes for wasting the Omnitrix wielder's time on such a menial affair. They then hurry back home, with Baz-El asking if he could get a ride.
Meanwhile, Julie and Gwen are still being attacked by the Vreedle Brothers. Ship changes into a battle suit for Julie. In the end, the Vreedles trap Gwen and Julie, but Ben and Kevin arrived in time, with Baz-El. After the Vreedles blast Baz-El, Ben uses Goop to defeat them and when Baz-El regenerates he gives Ship to a delighted Julie. The four look at the damage they had caused at Mr. Smoothy and Ben wonders when Mr. Smoothy will start selling smoothies. Then Ben thinks that Julie is putting a huge strain on their relationship, but Kevin says that Ship is just a dog.
- The gang first encounter the Vreedle Brothers (comprised of Octagon and Rhomboid).
- Baz-El ultimately decides to let Ship stay with Julie.
- It is revealed that Ship can merge with Julie to create a battle armor.
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Julie Yamamoto
- Judge Domstol (first appearance)
- Bailiff (first appearance)
- When Echo Echo screams "Wall of Sound!", the DVD's closed captioning says "One, two, three!".
- When Ben, Kevin and Baz-El land, Gwen's mana forcefield surrounding the Vreedle Brothers isn't there. When the door opens, it re-appears.
Naming and Translations
|French||Les rois de la récup'||The kings of scrap|
|Hungarian||Vreedle fivérek||Vreedle Brothers|
|Spanish (Spain)||La Recuperacion||The Recovery|
- The episode's previous title, Don't Fear the Repo, was a play on the song "Don't Fear the Reaper".
- The episode was originally called Don't Fear the Repo, but it was later changed to Vreedle, Vreedle.
- The episode still airs in Australia, India, and Poland under the title "Don't Fear the Repo."
|Ben 10: Alien Force Episodes|
|Ben 10 Returns: Part 1 • Ben 10 Returns: Part 2 • Everybody Talks About the Weather • Kevin's Big Score • All That Glitters • Max Out • Pier Pressure • What Are Little Girls Made Of? • The Gauntlet • Paradox • Be-Knighted • Plumbers' Helpers • X = Ben + 2|
|Darkstar Rising • Alone Together • Good Copy, Bad Copy • Save the Last Dance • Undercover • Pet Project • Grounded • Voided • Inside Man • Birds of a Feather • Unearthed • War of the Worlds: Part 1 • War of the Worlds: Part 2|
|Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 1 • Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2 • Inferno • Fool's Gold • Simple • Vreedle, Vreedle • Singlehanded • If All Else Fails • In Charm's Way • Ghost Town • Trade-Off • Busy Box • Con of Rath • Primus • Time Heals • The Secret of Chromastone • Above and Beyond • Vendetta • The Final Battle: Part 1 • The Final Battle: Part 2|
|Ben 10: Alien Swarm|