|Game Only: This article belongs to games of the franchise and is non-canon to the main continuity.|
|Non-Canon: Characters and events depicted in this article are non-canon.|
The Vilgax Nano is a miniature version of Vilgax that supports the player in the game FusionFall.
- Secure Perimeter - Radar
- Vilgax allows you to see additional monsters on the NanoCom mini-map.
- Light Speed - Run - Self
- Vilgax uses alien tech to grant you a burst of speed.
- Null Void Passage - Recall - Group
- Use another dimension to warp your group to safety in an infected zone.
- Similar to Ben's Transformations, he is also a Cosmix nano.
- A nano ability that is unlike Vilgax is that one of his powers is to run from battle, though the real Vilgax would never run from a fight. However, he did try to run from Way Big in Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix after his army was destroyed.
- He is one of the nanos that is a villan based on Ben 10 and is based on all of FusionFall's Nanos.
- One of his abilities involves seeing monsters on the player's map; this is a reference how Vilgax constantly tracks Ben or other characters throughout the Ben 10 series.