|Body|| Gorilla with spider legs (Ultimate Alien)|
Gorilla with six arms (Omniverse)
|Powers and abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Sharp Spider Legs (formerly)
|Voice Actor|| Dee Bradley Baker (Ultimate Alien)|
Paul Eiding (Omniverse)
Ultimate Spidermonkey is the evolved form of Spidermonkey.
Ben as Ultimate Spidermonkey
Ultimate Spidermonkey has a large gorilla-like body with purple skin and black fur. Ultimate Spidermonkey has three pairs of eyes. He has lost Spidermonkey's tail and extra pair of arms, but they are replaced with two pairs of retractable spider legs that can fold into his waist. Ultimate Spidermonkey wears the evolved Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Albedo as Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey
Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey has red eyes, pale-purple skin, and yellow spider fangs on each side of his mouth. Instead of the purple spider legs, Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey has two extra sets of gorilla arms. Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey wears the evolved Ultimatrix symbol, which has eight spikes now instead of four, on his stomach.
Powers and Abilities
Ultimate Spidermonkey is stronger than his devolved form, and is strong enough to take down Four Arms.
By splitting his lower jaw in two halves, Ultimate Spidermonkey can shoot webs from his mouth, much more than Spidermonkey can shoot from his tail. His web is strong enough to keep Humungousaur from escaping, as seen in Double or Nothing with Hugh.
Ultimate Spidermonkey's spider legs can pull things and break them almost like he is using his hands. Ultimate Spidermonkey can fold his spider legs into his hips, and attack with the tips of his spider legs as they're sharp. Ultimate Spidermonkey doesn't have these in Omniverse.
In Cosmic Destruction, Ultimate Spidermonkey can pound the ground to make small shockwaves, and spin his spider legs around to damage enemies around him.
He appears to be extremely durable, able to survive a close range nuclear explosion, although he was knocked out as a result.
Ultimate Spidermonkey is highly agile and can run very fast.
He can be put to sleep by Argit's quills.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey first appeared in Fame.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated Bivalvan.
- In Reflected Glory,
- In The Transmogrification of Eunice,
- Ultimate Spidermonkey was defeated by Sunder.
- In The Purge,
- Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated Driscoll.
- In Simian Says,
- Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated Mizaru.
- In Double or Nothing,
- In The Mother of All Vreedles,
- In Night of the Living Nightmare,
- In a dream, Ultimate Spidermonkey was defeated by Vilgax.
- In The Ultimate Heist,
- In A Fistful of Brains,
- Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated Shocksquatch.
- In For a Few Brains More,
- Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey was defeated by Atomix.
- In And Then There Were None,
- In Malgax Attacks,
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Fame (first appearance)
- Reflected Glory
- The Transmogrification of Eunice
- The Purge
- Simian Says
- Double or Nothing (x2)
- The Mother of All Vreedles
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The Ultimate Heist (first re-appearance)
- A Fistful of Brains
- For a Few Brains More
- And Then There Were None
- Malgax Attacks
- Hero Times Two
- Remote Control
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction
Ultimate Spidermonkey is a playable character in Cosmic Destruction.
Ultimate Spidermonkey is the most used ultimate form in the game, he is used twice while the other ultimates are used once.
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Ултра-Паякомаймуна||From ултра, ultra and паякомаймуна, spidermonkey|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Macaco-Aranha Supremo||From macaco-aranha, spidermonkey and supremo, supreme|
|Norwegian||Ultimat Edderape||From ultimat, ultimate, edderkopp, spider and ape, monkey|
|Polish||Ostateczny Pajęczarz||From ostateczny, ultimate and pajęczarz, spidermonkey|
|Spanish||Mono Araña Supremo||From mono aranã, spidermonkey and supremo, supreme|
|Romanian||Maimuta Paianjen X|
|French||Ultimate Arachno-Singe||From ultimate; arachn-, prefix linked to spiders and singe, monkey|
|Dutch||Ultieme Slingeraap||From ultieme, ultimate; aap, monkey and slinger, sling|
|German||Ultimativer Spidermonkey||From ultimativer, ultimate and the original English name|
|Greek||Απόλυτος Αραχνοπίθηκος||From απόλυτος, ultimate and αραχνοπίθηκος, spidermonkey|
|Turkish||Ultimat Örümcekmaymun||From ultimat örümcekmaymun, ultimate spidermonkey|
|Russian||Высшая обезьяна-паук||From the original English name|
|Sweden||Ultimata Spindelapa||From ultimata, ultimate and the original English name|
|Arabic||سبايدر مانكي الأقصي|
|Chinese||终极蜘蛛魔猴||From 终极(Zhōng Jí), ultimate, 蜘蛛(Zhī Zhū), spider and 魔猴(Mó Hóu), Hanuman|
- Ultimate Spidermonkey's spider legs resemble the Marvel villain Doctor Octopus' tentacles.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey commonly grabs a long object to fight with (a large pole in Reflected Glory, a tree in The Transmogrification of Eunice).
- In Reflected Glory, Ultimate Spidermonkey's jaw kept splitting whenever he spoke. This didn't happen in any other appearance.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey is the Alien Of The Month in February.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey shoots webs from his mouth, similar to Munya. Both of them have four spider legs.
- In Omniverse, when Ultimate Spidermonkey shoots webs from his mouth, his mouth bares a resemblance to the Predators from the franchise of the same name.
|Alien X • Armodrillo • Arctiguana • Big Chill • Brainstorm • ChamAlien • Diamondhead • Echo Echo • Fasttrack • Goop • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Jetray • Lodestar • NRG • Rath • Spidermonkey • Swampfire • Wildvine|
|Albedo • Arctiguana • Echo Echo • Gravattack • Humungousaur • Rath • Spidermonkey|