|This article belongs to the Original Continuity.|
Ultimate Cannonbolt is the evolved form of Cannonbolt.
Ultimate Cannonbolt looks like Cannonbolt, but he has hard light metallic blue skin. His shell has cylindrical studs that turn into spikes when he goes into his ball form. He has two on each back segment and one on each shoulder, wrist and leg plate. His teeth are similar to Cannonbolt's, but he has two sharp teeth.
Ultimate Cannonbolt's sphere form is similar to Cannonbolt, but grey. The spikes on the armor become pointed when in sphere form.
Ultimate Cannonbolt wears the evolved Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Ultimate Cannonbolt has powers similar to Cannonbolt's, but Ultimate Cannonbolt's shell has spikes on it and increased defense and offensive abilities.
Ultimate Cannonbolt has increased speed, momentum, and can bounce higher.
Ultimate Cannonbolt is able to take hits from Sunder's energy axe, only being pushed back.
Ultimate Cannonbolt also has superhuman strength, since he could smash Sunder to the ground with his fists with ease.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt first appeared in Too Hot to Handle. Ultimate Cannonbolt held P'andor while Kevin placed P'andor's containment suit back on him.
- In Perplexahedron, Ultimate Cannonbolt nearly defeated Ultimate Aggregor but failed to protect the piece of Map of Infinity from Ultimate Aggregor.
- In The Transmogrification of Eunice, Ultimate Cannonbolt defeated Sunder.
- In It's Not Easy Being Gwen, Ultimate Cannonbolt defeated Dr. Animo.
- Cartoon Network Action Packs
- Star Chaser
- The Ben 10 Alien Force Experience
- Remote Control
- Ultimate Cannonbolt is a playable racer in the game.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt is a playable Exosuit of the Atlas Brigade on Project Exonaut. His Weapon Mod, similar to the Ballista, increases the Bulldog's shots to five instead of just one and adds 4 more shots making it 19 instead of 15. Ultimate Cannonbolt is available for purchase at level 30 for 2000 coins.
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||كانون بولت الأقصي|
|Bulgarian||Ултра Топовна Мощ||From ултра, ultra, Топовна (Topovna), bolt, and Мощ (Mosht), cannon|
|Chinese||终极轰天雷||From 终极 (Zhōng Jí), ultimate, and 轰天雷 (Hōng Tiān Léi), "the rolling thunder"|
|Dutch||Ultieme Kanonbal||From ultime, ultimate, and kanonbal, cannonbolt|
|French||Ultimate Boulet de Canon||From ultimate and boulet de canon, cannonball|
|German||Ultimative Kanonenkugel||From ultimative, ultimate, and kanonenkugel, cannonbolt|
|Greek||Απόλυτος Κάνονμπολτ||From απόλυτος, ultimate, and κάνονμπολτ, cannonbolt|
|Polski||Ostateczny Kulopłot||From ostateczny, ultimate, and kulopłot, cannonbolt|
|Portuguese (Br)||Bala de Canhão Supremo||From bala, bullet, canhão, cannon, and supremo, supreme|
|Russian||Высшее ядро||From высшее ядро, ultimate ball|
|Spanish (HA)||Cannonbolt Supremo||From cannonbolt and supremo, ultimate|
|Spanish (Spain)||Ultimate Rayo||From rayo, beam|
- Ultimate Cannonbolt is one of the Ultimate forms that didn't change greatly in comparison with the regular form. The others are Ultimate Big Chill, Ultimate Wildmutt, and Ultimate Way Big.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt does not seem to lose momentum when he bounces around, regardless of the spikes sticking out of his shell.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt is one of the three playable Ultimate Aliens in Game Creator. However, he is replaced by his devolved form for the Omniverse version of it.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt is a playable character on Cartoon Network's Toon Football.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt is May's Alien of the Month.
- In Project Exonaut, Ultimate Cannonbolt is a level 30 suit.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, they considered to add him in the 4th arc of Omniverse, but they ended up cutting him.