|Home World||Cosmic Storms|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
|First Appearance||Ben 10: Secret of The Omnitrix|
To'kustars are a species who are created in cosmic storms.
To'kustars are large humanoid creatures. Their body, face, limbs and hands are grey/white. They have red stripes on their torso and legs, red spots on their shoulders, red stump-like feet, a red/black blade on their head, 4-fingered hands, red forearms with pointed elbow blades and extremely muscular bodies.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
To'kustars have thick skin resistant to most other attacks, physical or energy, as well as their size giving them extraordinary strength, even in proportion to their size. Their strength allows them to defeat a normal-sized army and lift objects and creatures around their own size with little effort, and even throw them into space.
To'kustars can blast strong cosmic rays by positioning their arms in an L shape. These rays are powerful enough to disintegrate a small fleet of spaceships and destroy planets in one shot.
To'kustars can create and control cosmic storms which can also be used for inhabitation and travel.
To'kustars are nonviolent beings, and so are commonly known as "gentle giants". Mutant To'kustars, however, are feral and attack anything on sight.
Evolved To'kustars are almost identical to normal To'kustars. The white parts of their bodies (except for their chest and forearms) are changed to blue and they have two horns in the left and right of their fin on top of their head, similar to Celestialsapiens and Splixsons.
To'kustars head fin is vulnerable, causing paralyzing pain throughout their body if attacked or damaged.
Despite their immense durability, To'kustars are still vulnerable to foes with sufficient strength.
- Way Big (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a To'kustar)
- Ultimate Way Big (evolved To'kustar)
- Evil Way Big (Albedo or Azmuth as a To'kustar)
- Ultimate Kevin (part To'kustar)
- Mutant To'kustars
- The Name To'kustar is a play on "tokusatsu" a genre of japanese cinema that relies on special effects which is often shortened to "toku" and the word star. To'kustars are similar visually and in power set to Ultraman, a "Star" of the "Toku" genre.
- According to Derrick, even To'kustars have a predator.