|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
|Equipment|| Laser Cannon|
|Relatives||Unnamed father (deceased)|
|Voice Actor||Eric Bauza|
|First Appearance||The More Things Change: Part 2|
Thunderpig is a villain who appears in Ben 10: Omniverse.
Thunderpig is shown to be incredibly vengeful, coming after Ben because he believed that Ben ate his father. It also implies that he is also not very intelligent and quickly comes to conclusions.
His appearance is very similar to a warthog, he wears a T-shirt and purple shorts. He also wears a belt with a mark that looks like a silhouette of warthog.
In Special Delivery, he came to Ben's house and tried to kill him for eating his father. Ben said that he is not the person he is looking for and defeated him as Echo Echo. He can be seen in Rad, when someone throws him and Bug-Lite out of the Black Hole.
In Mud is Thicker than Water, he, along with the other thugs, attacked a Plumber Ship. Later, with the other members of Psyphon's gang, he received highly advanced Plumber Tech from Gorvan. As the Plumbers and Ben arrived, he was defeated by Crashhopper.
Powers and Abilities
Thunderpig exhibits enhanced strength which allows him to use his flail.
Thunderpig is armed with an energy flail and a laser cannon.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 2 (first appearance)
- Special Delivery
- Rad (cameo)
- Mud is Thicker than Water
- Cough It Up
- Blukic and Driba Go to Area 51
- No Honor Among Bros (cameo)
- Universe Vs. Tennyson (cameo)
Naming and Translations
|Polish||Grzmotowieprz||From Grzmot, thunder and wieprz, hog|
|Hungarian||Dörgőmalac||From dörgő, mennydörgés, thunder and malac, pig|
- Thunderpig is similar to Lion-o from Thundercats, they wear the same warrior outfit, though the symbol on his belt is a black warthog in a red background instead of a black panther. And in Special Delivery, he charges up his mace yelling "Thunder, thunder, THUNDERPIG!", while Lion-o is famous for yelling "Thunder, thunder, THUNDERCATS!" as he charges his sword.
- Also the way he greets Ben is similar to Inigo Montoya from the popular book/film The Princess Bride.
- He understands the Sotoraggians' language, since he was shown talking them in the Black Hole.