FANDOM


  • Hi guys - Hernan from MOA - these questions were sent to the MOA team and have been answered. Feel free to use them how you wish. Keep up the great work!

    Question 1: “Can the omnipotent beings #Celestialsapiens survive anything like Anur Vladius, Omniversal destruction, Timeline Destruction etc.? Can CS make themselves omniscience & omnipresence if they agreed?”

    MOA ANSWER: This is a great question. It’s like the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object! Celetialsapiens have almost godlike powers when they can agree on something, but, Anur Vladius is an aberration in the known universe. It’s like anti-life. So, one Celestialsapien pulled into Vladius’s grip would definitely perish. But, if a group of Celestialsapiens got together and were able to agree internally and externally to combat the planet, they would all be able to survive. The answer is the same for Omniversal and Timeline destruction. If the Celetialsapiens were aware that either was coming and formed a group that could agree in advance to bond their power, they would survive. If they were not aware of the impending threat of destruction, they would not be able to agree in advance, and would be undone by either phenomenon.

    Part two of your question is bigger, but simpler. Celestialsapiens could indeed try to become Omniscient, but, since they are also aware that the enormous expenditure of power necessary to achieve an omniscient state could damage the universe, other Celestialsapiens would intervene and prevent their ascension to omniscient status. So yes, possible if they agreed, but it would never happen – they would never agree on that.

    Question 2 – “ Duncan Rouleau confirmed #AtomicX is not #Omnipotent because he is only 1/2 Celestialsapien but we all know dividing Omnipotence is still Omnipotence - does that mean fusions don’t divide and only take limited amount of power from both aliens?”

    MOA ANSWER: You express your point well, but we don’t agree with your basic premise. The premise of omnipotence is binary – something either is omnipotent, or it is not omnipotent. There is no such thing as partial omnipotence. In the case of ALIEN X, the very presence of Ben’s DNA in the mix means that ALIEN X is not omnipotent because Ben is not Omnipotent.

    Question 3 – “Aren't #Naljians (26 Dimensional beings) the 2nd most powerful alien race just after Omnipotent Celestialsapiens? Aren't Celestialsapiens above dimensions (I mean they are not bound by dimensions)?

    MOA ANSWER: The universe is not fully explored so there is no way to give a definitive ranking of most-to-least powerful species. That said, in the known universe that has been revealed in BEN 10, the Naljians appear to be the second most powerful. But then again, there is a Nalijian Destructor, so they obviously aren’t that powerful. Is there anyone else between them and the Celestialsapiens? Is there an entity or entities more powerful than Celetialsapiens? We have to keep some secrets and surprises for the future!!! For part two – yes, CPs are extra-dimensional beings.

    Question 4 – “Didn’t the Celestialsapiens reboot/redesign all 26 dimensions and beyond?”

    MOA ANSWER: The CPs rebooted at least one dimension but the very nature of a dimensional reboot is that one in existence – even the Celestialsapien making the adjustment – would remember the reboot – all beings are inside of the experience not outside of it.

    Question 5 – “Can Celestialsapiens hurt other Celestialsapiens If not can Decisive Celestialsapiens like starbeard hurt non Decisive celestial sapiens? Or it can’t because all of them are equal?

    MOA ANSWER: This one is easy! Decisive Celestialsapiens can indeed hurt non-decisive Celestialspaiens if they are more powerful than their opponent on the level in which they are attacking. If not, they can be hurt in return.

    Thanks for all the questions! We love you super fans so much. Amazing! These questions were very in depth and required a lot of discussion among the multiple MAN OF ACTION crew. Sorry to keep you waiting for responses, but we hope they answer your questions! We have to duck out of this conversation now as we have soooooo much to do on the next round of Ben 10 stories! Take care!!!

      Loading editor
    • I strongly appreciate the work you and the team at MOA have done for Ben 10 in every incarnation it has taken. One of the quiet many, I adore where the reboot is currently heading and honestly think Ben 10 is the best show airing currently (at least CN doesn't care enough about it to ruin it, sorry Steven Universe).

      However, I must also now curse you entirely for throwing fuel onto the 'Celestialsapiens are not omnipotent fire'.

      If you'll permit, I have a question regarding the statement "Ben’s DNA in the mix means that ALIEN X is not omnipotent because Ben is not Omnipotent."

      Surely Alien X is more powerful for Ben being there? Alien X is fully capable of being Omnipotent with or without him, but Bellicus and Serena are far too indecisive. As far as Alien X's use in the series goes, Alien X is explicitly stated to exist before the Omnitrix and while the Omnitrix is not actively using the form. But he never acts because the voices never agree. Ben, being the voice of reason, makes Alien X more decisive. In Universe VS Tennyson, the other two even relinquish control to give Ben full control. His decisiveness beats the Gladiator easily. How does Alien X become not-omnipotent for his presence, if decisive Celestialsapiens are also meant to be far stronger then indecisive Celestialsapiens?

        Loading editor
    • Umm. Not to doubt you or anything Hernan, but I can't find any evidence online of a Hernan working at MOA. I'd look like a fool for taking this as fact if you are a troll, and I'll look like a fool for doubting you if you do work for MOA. But can we have some proof?

        Loading editor
    • It's also info copy and pasted from their Facebook... So yeah I think that's proof enough lol

        Loading editor
    • Yes thank you for telling me here and on Discord so I can't make myself not look like a fool.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Because I want to feel like a lesser fool I'm going to go out of my way to state that Ebomnitrix has been claiming this account is fake on Discord even after he provided me the evidence that it's real...

        Loading editor
    • Hi all,

      This was meant to give it to you guys first...as we respect you guys and everything you do. NOT to start a debate on Discord. LOL I'm sure if you look at my email addy you'll have everything you need. Regardless, keep up the great work! And yes /ManOfActionEnt is the OFFICIAL MOA page. Any other questions pls feel free to ask.

      Cheers Hern

        Loading editor
    • “We have to keep some secrets and surprises for the future!!!” Does this mean what I think it means?

        Loading editor
    • UltiVerse wrote: “We have to keep some secrets and surprises for the future!!!” Does this mean what I think it means?

      Considering we just had a screenshot leak from the finale, this statement now makes me a little sad.

      But if this is the opportunity to ask questions, I have one:

      Can we expect to see more original series species in the reboot in the future? Not specifically as Ben's aliens, or even with any relation to the Omnitrix. Not even specifically as main characters, I'd just like to know that if we get to see more aliens would they be likely to be old species or are they more likely to be new background species?

        Loading editor
    • Oh also since this means we're being officially recognised (again), does this mean we get to continue calling ourselves the official Ben 10 wiki?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know about any official recognition or anything - Please take that up with whoever has an issue with you guys calling yourselves official Ben 10. I'm happy to share Q/A sessions when we get them and when we do them...unless it causes any further "discord." LOL

      Cheers

        Loading editor
    • One thing I would like to ask is the names to the species pf the many Omniverse aliens we don't have listed down yet. It would be nice to have that filled out so we don't have to keep guessing what it is, especially since it might be years before that information is released or until we see those aliens again. 

      And this is my own personal question I'd like to ask for MOA, what are their favorite aliens that are outside both the original series and Ben 10 Reboot? (So basically their favorites from UAF-OV)

        Loading editor
    • ^^ those are both very good questions

      though I have a feeling 'Rath' would be a common answer for reasons I would hope are obvious.

        Loading editor
    • These answers Directly condraict the show itself. NaljianDestructor is a child toy for Naljians.They don't kill Naljians.

        Loading editor
    • Greatest Work of Dwayne destroyed by MoA 😂

        Loading editor
    • Shouldn't you guys remove "Omnipotent" from Celestialsapiens profile?

        Loading editor
    • My deductions:

      1.       Alien X does not have infinite powers but just a group of CS are powerful enough to tank destruction of omniverse.

      2.       They are not omniscient but if they decide to become so, it could harm the universe…?(Then how in the world Alien X created exact copy of universe if he does not know all about universe?)

      3.       Atomic X and Alien X are not omnipotent because they are not pure celestalsapiens.

      4.       CS may not be the most powerful in Ben 10, but so far, they are.

      5.       CS are actually extra-dimensional(a new revelation).

      6.       Somehow, I DON’T know how!, Nalijian Destructor is supposed to show that Nalijians aren’t ‘that’ powerful.

      7.       A well spread but unconfirmed fact that Anihilaarg destroyed whole franschise is wrong.

      8.       CS can be hurt by other CS just like they can be hurt by some multiversal level destruction.

      9.       A more decisive CS is supposed to be more powerful(seriously?).

      Contrary to what he said, I think these questions were probably not given enough input(point 6 is the testimony) and the answers have very well created a disaster regarding the omnipotence of CS.

      Nowhere did they denied that CS are not omnipotent but the new limitations does not allow him to be omnipotent.

        Loading editor
    • NaljianDestructor is just a child toy for Naljians. MoA thought They can kill Naljians.

        Loading editor
    • I find the whole 'Alien X isn't omnipotent because Ben isn't' logic to be shaky.

        Loading editor
    • They made a mistake I don't think they research deeply about it. I am just waiting when They will create Actual Omnipotent being In Ben 10 verse.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not trying to denounce him, but some of this information is weird.

      1. I understand that Celestialsapiens need to bond their power to survive Anur Vladias and Omniversal destruction. I also understand that they could tehnically become omniscient  if they agreed on it; however, they would never actually do it. But here's what confuses me: a Celestialsapien can't survive timeline destruction? The Annihilaarg only creates a universe in a timeless environment where no universe exists. But if time & a universe exists, it will destroy it. So MoA is saying Alien X can survive the destruction of a universe with time in it, but can't survive the destruction of a timeline? Kind of contradictory.

      2. When they say Alien X isn't omnipotent, do they mean you can only be called omnipotent if you're 100% Celestialsapien or do they mean he isn't omnipotent as in he can't accomplish everything like other Celestialsapiens?

      3. A kid's toy means the Naljians aren't that great???

      4. Ok

      5. "Decisive Celestialsapiens can indeed hurt non-decisive Celestialspaiens if they are more powerful than their opponent on the level in which they are attacking. If not, they can be hurt in return."

      Does this mean not all Celestialsapiens are equal to eachother in terms of power since they added the "if they are more powerful than their opponent" part. But here's what confuses me if this is true: Galactic Gladiator is a Celestialsapien, who is a gladiator and 100% Celestialsapien meaning he should be 100% omnipotent. If Alien X isn't omnipotent, meaning he's less powerful than Galactic Gladiator then that means Alien X IS omnipotent or it means Galactic Gladiator isn't omnipotent.



      Not trying to say he's wrong, but it's all very confusing considering what's already been accepted as canon.

        Loading editor
    • Dontae123000 wrote: I'm not trying to denounce him, but some of this information is weird.

      1. I understand that Celestialsapiens need to bond their power to survive Anur Vladias and Omniversal destruction. I also understand that they could tehnically become omniscient  if they agreed on it; however, they would never actually do it. But here's what confuses me: a Celestialsapien can't survive timeline destruction? The Annihilaarg only creates a universe in a timeless environment where no universe exists. But if time & a universe exists, it will destroy it. So MoA is saying Alien X can survive the destruction of a universe with time in it, but can't survive the destruction of a timeline? Kind of contradictory.

      2. When they say Alien X isn't omnipotent, do they mean you can only be called omnipotent if you're 100% Celestialsapien or do they mean he isn't omnipotent as in he can't accomplish everything like other Celestialsapiens?

      3. A kid's toy means the Naljians aren't that great???

      4. Ok

      5. "Decisive Celestialsapiens can indeed hurt non-decisive Celestialspaiens if they are more powerful than their opponent on the level in which they are attacking. If not, they can be hurt in return."

      Does this mean not all Celestialsapiens are equal to eachother in terms of power since they added the "if they are more powerful than their opponent" part. But here's what confuses me if this is true: Galactic Gladiator is a Celestialsapien, who is a gladiator and 100% Celestialsapien meaning he should be 100% omnipotent. If Alien X isn't omnipotent, meaning he's less powerful than Galactic Gladiator then that means Alien X IS omnipotent or it means Galactic Gladiator isn't omnipotent.



      Not trying to say he's wrong, but it's all very confusing considering what's already been accepted as canon.

      They haven't research about CS.They Give us ans By research this Wiki. Also MoA didn't create AF,UA & Omniverse.That's why there are so many mistakes in their ans.I would be happy If they created An Omnipotent God In Ben 10

        Loading editor
    • Starbeard123 wrote:

      Dontae123000 wrote: I'm not trying to denounce him, but some of this information is weird.

      1. I understand that Celestialsapiens need to bond their power to survive Anur Vladias and Omniversal destruction. I also understand that they could tehnically become omniscient  if they agreed on it; however, they would never actually do it. But here's what confuses me: a Celestialsapien can't survive timeline destruction? The Annihilaarg only creates a universe in a timeless environment where no universe exists. But if time & a universe exists, it will destroy it. So MoA is saying Alien X can survive the destruction of a universe with time in it, but can't survive the destruction of a timeline? Kind of contradictory.

      2. When they say Alien X isn't omnipotent, do they mean you can only be called omnipotent if you're 100% Celestialsapien or do they mean he isn't omnipotent as in he can't accomplish everything like other Celestialsapiens?

      3. A kid's toy means the Naljians aren't that great???

      4. Ok

      5. "Decisive Celestialsapiens can indeed hurt non-decisive Celestialspaiens if they are more powerful than their opponent on the level in which they are attacking. If not, they can be hurt in return."

      Does this mean not all Celestialsapiens are equal to eachother in terms of power since they added the "if they are more powerful than their opponent" part. But here's what confuses me if this is true: Galactic Gladiator is a Celestialsapien, who is a gladiator and 100% Celestialsapien meaning he should be 100% omnipotent. If Alien X isn't omnipotent, meaning he's less powerful than Galactic Gladiator then that means Alien X IS omnipotent or it means Galactic Gladiator isn't omnipotent.



      Not trying to say he's wrong, but it's all very confusing considering what's already been accepted as canon.

      They haven't research about CS.They Give us ans By research this Wiki.

      Also MoA didn't create AF,UA & Omniverse.That's why there are so many mistakes in their ans.I would be happy If they created An Omnipotent God In Ben 10

      So does that mean that we should only use the things that make sense?

      EDIT: I just realized something... It's been confirmed that Celestialsapiens can destroy a multiverse or the omniverse with 6 thoughts, but they can't survive the thing that they could cause?

        Loading editor
    • Dontae123000 wrote:

      Starbeard123 wrote:

      Dontae123000 wrote: I'm not trying to denounce him, but some of this information is weird.

      1. I understand that Celestialsapiens need to bond their power to survive Anur Vladias and Omniversal destruction. I also understand that they could tehnically become omniscient  if they agreed on it; however, they would never actually do it. But here's what confuses me: a Celestialsapien can't survive timeline destruction? The Annihilaarg only creates a universe in a timeless environment where no universe exists. But if time & a universe exists, it will destroy it. So MoA is saying Alien X can survive the destruction of a universe with time in it, but can't survive the destruction of a timeline? Kind of contradictory.

      2. When they say Alien X isn't omnipotent, do they mean you can only be called omnipotent if you're 100% Celestialsapien or do they mean he isn't omnipotent as in he can't accomplish everything like other Celestialsapiens?

      3. A kid's toy means the Naljians aren't that great???

      4. Ok

      5. "Decisive Celestialsapiens can indeed hurt non-decisive Celestialspaiens if they are more powerful than their opponent on the level in which they are attacking. If not, they can be hurt in return."

      Does this mean not all Celestialsapiens are equal to eachother in terms of power since they added the "if they are more powerful than their opponent" part. But here's what confuses me if this is true: Galactic Gladiator is a Celestialsapien, who is a gladiator and 100% Celestialsapien meaning he should be 100% omnipotent. If Alien X isn't omnipotent, meaning he's less powerful than Galactic Gladiator then that means Alien X IS omnipotent or it means Galactic Gladiator isn't omnipotent.



      Not trying to say he's wrong, but it's all very confusing considering what's already been accepted as canon.

      They haven't research about CS.They Give us ans By research this Wiki.

      Also MoA didn't create AF,UA & Omniverse.That's why there are so many mistakes in their ans.I would be happy If they created An Omnipotent God In Ben 10

      So does that mean that we should only use the things that make sense?

      EDIT: I just realized something... It's been confirmed that Celestialsapiens can destroy a multiverse or the omniverse with 6 thoughts, but they can't survive the thing that they could cause?

      different creator Give us different ans.Some say CS are omnipotent Some say CS aren't omnipotent.actually to get perfect ans only The Show can give us. MoA thought NaljianDestructor is a more powerful alien race than Naljians.

        Loading editor
    • @Starbeard123 Oh alright.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message