FANDOM


    • Swampfire 

        Loading editor
    • I very much prefer Wildvine cause he's mroe in tune with nature. and  offensive wise, i think Wildvine has got a way larger scope of capabilities and the seed bombs on his back can be used for a large variety of attacks. Swampfire however, has got limited plant-like abilities and can only shoot fire. And fire wont work on all enemies. Wildvine's versitility would have an edge. Further more, Being mroe plant like, Wildvine is also able to merge with plant life or tunnel underground in the Series, allowing for an even greater aray of stealth/ surprise attacks/ mobility

        Loading editor
    • it will just tak a fire ball and then he is burned even heatblast,eye guy or nrg could win

        Loading editor
    • Lakshya.jaiswar wrote:
      it will just tak a fire ball and then he is burned even heatblast,eye guy or nrg could win

      WIldvine has regenerative powers. And the Seed bombs on his back will be able to extinguish flames

        Loading editor
    • Lordbryan123 wrote:
      Lakshya.jaiswar wrote:
      it will just tak a fire ball and then he is burned even heatblast,eye guy or nrg could win
      WIldvine has regenerative powers. And the Seed bombs on his back will be able to extinguish flames

      i dont agree with the frst part. no matter how fast he regenerates he cant stop burning.

      but ur right about the second part, unless the gas from the seed bomb is flamable itself wich in that case swampfire would win.

      but overall i guess the winner will be wildvine.

        Loading editor
    • Shayan1000000 wrote:
      Lordbryan123 wrote:
      Lakshya.jaiswar wrote:
      it will just tak a fire ball and then he is burned even heatblast,eye guy or nrg could win
      WIldvine has regenerative powers. And the Seed bombs on his back will be able to extinguish flames
      i dont agree with the frst part. no matter how fast he regenerates he cant stop burning.

      but ur right about the second part, unless the gas from the seed bomb is flamable itself wich in that case swampfire would win.

      but overall i guess the winner will be wildvine.

      we do know his seed bombs has a wide variety of abilities. it is scientifically proven, however, that pressure waves from an explosion can douse flames, meaning by detonating the seed bombs, he can stop the burning. and that just detonation. im sure there are many other abilitie within the bombs. 

      but overall, i just enjoy wildvine more as a character, alot richer and fun imo

        Loading editor
    • Lordbryan123 wrote:
      Shayan1000000 wrote:
      Lordbryan123 wrote:
      Lakshya.jaiswar wrote:
      it will just tak a fire ball and then he is burned even heatblast,eye guy or nrg could win
      WIldvine has regenerative powers. And the Seed bombs on his back will be able to extinguish flames
      i dont agree with the frst part. no matter how fast he regenerates he cant stop burning.

      but ur right about the second part, unless the gas from the seed bomb is flamable itself wich in that case swampfire would win.

      but overall i guess the winner will be wildvine.

      we do know his seed bombs has a wide variety of abilities. it is scientifically proven, however, that pressure waves from an explosion can douse flames, meaning by detonating the seed bombs, he can stop the burning. and that just detonation. im sure there are many other abilitie within the bombs. 

      but overall, i just enjoy wildvine more as a character, alot richer and fun imo

      agreed! :)

        Loading editor
    • Technically if Wildvine is a plant Swampfure can manipulate him, no? Or wildvine can do that to swampfire? So basically they do cancel out then since they can control plants and they are both made out of plants.

        Loading editor
    • I think swamfire cause he has fire and wildvine has theese smoke bombs in his back so probaly swampfire.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message