FANDOM


  • Do you think there might be an 11 year old Terraspin?

    Maybe an accidental transformation?

      Loading editor
    • Explorertotodile wrote:
      Do you think there might be an 11 year old Terraspin?

      Maybe an accidental transformation?

      wont happen beacuse 16 year old ben unlocked terraspin

        Loading editor
    • Geochelone Aerio DNA wasn't in the Omnitrix system until Ben scanned Galapagus at 16 years old, so Terraspin didn't exist yet when Ben was 11.

        Loading editor
    • Although he transformed into Clockwork when he was 11 and just didn't remember it because of Paradox, so for all we know, Clockwork isn't the only UA/OV alien Ben has transformed into when he was 11. He just might not remember it.

        Loading editor
    • No, but if there is, a always think the symbol will be on his head.

        Loading editor
    • Impossible

        Loading editor
    • How is it impossible?

        Loading editor
    • Garbagecan55 wrote:
      Although he transformed into Clockwork when he was 11 and just didn't remember it because of Paradox, so for all we know, Clockwork isn't the only UA/OV alien Ben has transformed into when he was 11. He just might not remember it.

      i would like to point out chronosapian dna wasnt in there yet either and yet 11 year old ben still unlocked clockwork

        Loading editor
    • I suppose 11-year-old Terraspin is possible as result of various escapades that Ben could potentially face, but it seems unlikely.

        Loading editor
    • Um it could just be something along the lines of shellhead

        Loading editor
    • Silentia Altum wrote: I suppose 11-year-old Terraspin is possible as result of various escapades that Ben could potentially face, but it seems unlikely.

      Although who would've thought Clockwork would be in 11 yr. old Ben's list at some point. And also I just remembered that 11 yr. old Ben had Articguana which none of us would've ever thought of because he never showed any sign of remembering that.

        Loading editor
    • Terraspin's DNA came from the Andromeda Galaxy.. and Omnitrix didn't have it when Ben was young. End of story. Also, the 11 yr. Clockwork came into existence only because both Bens transformed at the same moment. The same thing would hapen for Terraspin is very very unlikely.

        Loading editor
    • Garbagecan55 wrote:
      Although he transformed into Clockwork when he was 11 and just didn't remember it because of Paradox, so for all we know, Clockwork isn't the only UA/OV alien Ben has transformed into when he was 11. He just might not remember it.

      But Clockwork, supposedly, comes from DNA in this galaxy. We were never shown that Clockwork was scanned from another galaxy, and we were also never told that Ben had first used Clockwork in UA. In the case of Terraspin, however, the Geochelone Aerio DNA needed for it was scanned for the first time into the Codon Stream during Escape From Aggregor. Just a note: The DNA in the Omnitrix originally (as in, before Ben started adding the ones from Andromeda) consisted of aliens solely from the Milky Way.

        Loading editor
    • Ben 10,000 unlocked Clockwork for Ben in Ben 10,000 returns. Till then the omnitrix had the DNA but it was locked.

        Loading editor
    • no way.

        Loading editor
    • Why do idiotic questions like these garner attention from the general public even though they are void of intellegence and value? 

        Loading editor
    • ben never had terraspin as a kid we all saw him unlock him when he was 16 in ultimate alien.

        Loading editor
    • clockwork was a exception, theyr omnitrixes have sincronized.

      maybe is ganna be another episode with 16 and 11 years old ben but don't think it is gonna be terraspin.

        Loading editor
    • The DNA was not in the Omnitrix, and what occurred with Clockwork was a pretty unique circmcumstance (pretty much a 99% chance of that not happening again for Terraspin). That would also be quite interesting considering Ben should've recognized that member of Terraspin's species when Galapagus debuted in Escape From Aggregor.

      The Omniverse team can work something one time, but doing it again (especially with Terraspin) might prove to be difficult considering all the retconning that would need to be done to accomplish it.

        Loading editor
    • Cokedragon wrote:
      The DNA was not in the Omnitrix, and what occurred with Clockwork was a pretty unique circmcumstance (pretty much a 99% chance of that not happening again for Terraspin). That would also be quite interesting considering Ben should've recognized that member of Terraspin's species when Galapagus debuted in Escape From Aggregor.

      The Omniverse team can work something one time, but doing it again (especially with Terraspin) might prove to be difficult considering all the retconning that would need to be done to accomplish it.

      The event that occurred in Ben Again was a space-time anomaly

        Loading editor
    • Well yeah. We'd be more likely to see a double articguana thing or double feedback (which would be so freaking awesome), or even double rath (again, very awesome). Even though it could technically happen with any aliens in omnitrix, if it were to ever happen again, we can almost be positive that it wouldnt be terraspin becasuse he's boring.

        Loading editor
    • Don't you dare lie and say he's boring garbagecan. 

        Loading editor
    • 11yo ben managed to transform into clockwork because syncronized with 16yo ben through a time portal

        Loading editor
    • Cokedragon wrote:
      Garbagecan55 wrote:
      Although he transformed into Clockwork when he was 11 and just didn't remember it because of Paradox, so for all we know, Clockwork isn't the only UA/OV alien Ben has transformed into when he was 11. He just might not remember it.
      But Clockwork, supposedly, comes from DNA in this galaxy. We were never shown that Clockwork was scanned from another galaxy, and we were also never told that Ben had first used Clockwork in UA. In the case of Terraspin, however, the Geochelone Aerio DNA needed for it was scanned for the first time into the Codon Stream during Escape From Aggregor. Just a note: The DNA in the Omnitrix originally (as in, before Ben started adding the ones from Andromeda) consisted of aliens solely from the Milky Way.

      does alien x come from our galaxy? if not then its possible that clockwork could be another alien azmuth met that he prolcured another way

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message