|The Forge of Creation|
|Original broadcast||November 12, 2010|
|Series||Ben 10: Ultimate Alien|
|Overall episode number||114|
|Written by||Dwayne McDuffie|
|Directed by||Dan Riba|
|Previous episode||Perplexahedron (Episode)|
|Next episode||...Nor Iron Bars a Cage|
The Forge of Creation is the sixteenth episode of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
With Ultimate Aggregor having all four pieces of the Map of Infinity, it looks like his plan will come to fruition. Azmuth scolds Ben, Gwen and Kevin for failing to stop him. As Azmuth believes all hope is lost, Ben says there is still another way to stop Ultimate Aggregor. He says Kevin has kept a security system to prevent the transformation of Alien X, so Gwen and Kevin give Ben their keys and unlock Alien X, then Ben transforms into him.
Inside Alien X, Ben tries to get the attention of Serena and Bellicus. As they begin arguing over minor things, Paradox suddenly appears, making the two personalities furious and they attempt to destroy Paradox, as he is prohibited to be within 500 light-years of them, until Paradox is able to turn Ben back to normal and out of Alien X. After some arguing between each other, Azmuth and Paradox explain that Aggregor's plan is to use the Map of Infinity to enter the Forge of Creation, where Celestialsapiens, like Alien X, are born. Ultimate Aggregor is intent on absorbing the powers of a newborn Celestialsapien that has not developed multiple personalities, and can easily conquer the universe. Paradox brings Ben, Gwen and Kevin to the entrance to the Forge of Creation, where he leaves them as he cannot go there. Soon, the group is attacked by Ultimate Aggregor's drones and Terraspin is able to get rid of them. Unfortunately, Kevin's jet hits a wedge in the time barrier and Ben accidentally falls in, only to be saved by Gwen. But Ben just realizes he has brought his ten-year-old self with him.
Young Ben notices Kevin and still believes him to be evil. He transforms into Heatblast and fights Kevin. Ben tries to become Big Chill to stop Young Heatblast, but becomes NRG instead. Soon, they reason with Young Ben, explaining Ben is his older self and that Kevin is no longer evil. Young Ben notices Gwen and instantly insults her like in the original series. With no way to get Young Ben back to his own time, he is forced to join the others. Along the way, Young Ben admits why he was so obnoxious six years ago and looking through the Ultimatrix, seeing how "lame" the aliens except Humungousaur are. They reach the Forge of Creation, filled with giant debating Celestialsapiens, frozen in place. They come across against an even bigger female Celestialsapien, holding a baby Celestialsapien in her hands. But then, Kevin's jet crashes and they crash into the mother Celestialsapien's hands.
Both Bens become Four Arms to break free of the jet. Ultimate Aggregor suddenly approaches them and easily defeats them. Four Arms turns Young Four Arms into Young Stinkfly to distract Ultimate Aggregor, while Four Arms becomes Swampfire then Ultimate Swampfire to fight Ultimate Aggregor. But Ultimate Aggregor is still too powerful and still defeats both Bens. Young Ben says that Kevin could absorb the aliens on his Omnitrix, but Kevin says that "He better go with the A-game" and instead chooses to absorb the Ultimatrix, becoming Ultimate Kevin. He prevents Ultimate Aggregor from absorbing the baby Celestialsapien's powers and absorbs his powers, turning Aggregor back to normal.
Ben, Gwen and Young Ben prevent Ultimate Kevin from finishing off Aggregor, but by absorbing the energy of the Ultimatrix aliens, he has become insane once more. He even thinks about absorbing the baby Celestialsapien himself, but Young Ben complains Ultimate Kevin is a jerk and is too busy feeling sorry for himself that he does not notice people try to be nice to him. Ultimate Kevin leaves them, promising to "come back". Paradox appears, telling them he is sending Young Ben back home and will think the whole adventure was a dream. Gwen tells Young Ben to be nice to Gwen and kisses him on the cheek, much to Young Ben's embarrassment. Paradox leaves with Young Ben and now Ben and Gwen's current mission is to return Ultimate Kevin to normal.
- The gang meets up with 10-year-old Ben.
- Aggregor is stopped by Kevin.
- Kevin mutates and goes insane once again.
- NRG is used for the first time.
- Alien X makes his Ultimate Alien debut.
Ultimatrix Alien DebutsEdit
- Ben Tennyson (10 and 16 year-old)
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Professor Paradox
- Baby Celestialsapien
- Mother Celestialsapien
By 16 year old BenEdit
- Alien X (first re-appearance)
- NRG (first appearance; selected alien was Big Chill)
- Four Arms (selected alien was Big Chill)
- Ultimate Swampfire
By 10 year old BenEdit
Gwen: Ben! No more sugar! Give.Ben (10-year-old): I don't have any?!
Gwen: Or it'll make a 21-year-old you to add to the set.
Paradox (to Ben): I'm not supposed to get within 500 light years.
Paradox: That is the next universe over. I don't like it at all. The physics are terribly counter-intuitive.
Kevin: Wait. I thought the universe was everything.Paradox: A common error of the Parochial mind. There's always more to reality than one imagines.
Ben (10-year-old): Not something. Someone. I'm Ben Tennyson.
10-Year old Ben (As Four Arms): Can't fight him like this.. Shoulda picked a flyer.
16-Year old Ben (As Four Arms): Not a bad idea.. (Transforms 10-Year old Four Arms into Stinkfly)
10-Year old Ben (As Stinkfly): Stinkfly? How'd you...
16-year old Ben (As Four Arms): You'll learn how to do it later! Give me some cover!
10-Year old Ben (As Stinkfly): Nods head
16-Year old Ben: (Transforms into Swampfire) Swampfire! (Presses the Ultimatrix Symbol to turn into Ultimate Swampfire) Ultimate Swampfire!
10-Year old Ben (As Stinkfly): Plant guy? Just a copy of Wildvine..16-year old Ben (As Ultimate Swampfire): Sure.. Remember the time Wildvine did this? (Throws seeds)
16 Year old Ben: Since you need to cool off, I vote Big Chill!
(Transforms into NRG)
NRG: NRG! Ugh. Can I catch a break..
10 Year old Heatblast: I'll break something for ya! (Knocks NRG down, NRG blasts Heatblast high into the air) (Gwen catches him and puts him down)
Gwen: Be careful Ben! It's dangerous out here! 10 Year old Heatblast: Not as dangerous as me.(Transforms back to normal)
Four Arms (10-year-old): I was going for Upgrade.
10-Year old Ben: No problem! I'm all recharged!
(Transforms into Wildmutt) (Starts eating Kevin's spaceship) (16-year old Ben touches 10-year-old Ben Omnitrix and turns him back to human) 10-Year old Ben: Hey! How'd you do that?16-Year old Ben: You should always keep it locked.
Ben (10 Year Old): Your Butt is Huge.
- Like in And Then There Were 10 and many other episodes of the original Ben 10 series, 10 year-old Ben's Omnitrix contains an error. The button used to activate the alien selection dial is on the wrong side of the Omnitrix, facing outwards. The button is supposed to face towards Ben for ease-of-access and has mistakenly been put on the outside, or on both sides as seen in And Then There Were 10.
- In the scene where young Ben looks through the Ultimatrix it looks like the Omnitrix. It's also black and grey.
- When Ultimate Kevin grabs Ultimate Aggregor's head, before absorbing his powers, his Rath claw is the same color as his left arm and hand, and also changes to Armodrillo's armor color when he shoots Jetray's neuro blasts right in his face before he absorbed his powers.
- When Ultimate Aggregor throws young Four Arms into the air, if you pause it at the precise moment before he hits 16 year-old Four Arms, his eyes are miscolored green instead of yellow.
- When Ultimate Kevin jumps to fly away from the mother Celestialsapien, his legs are blue along with his pants.
- In the scene in time barrier, Gwen's collar was red instead of white.
- When 16 year old Ben is first talking to young Ben his jacket is shown to have stripes on either side.
- For a split second, Terraspin is missing one hole on his body.
- When Kevin is introducing himself to young Ben, the part of the jacket between the two shoulder stripes of 16-year old Ben's jacket is black instead of green.
- When Ben goes Heatblast, the silhouette shown is facing a 30 degree direction (is crooked).
- When Aggregor stretches his arm for the baby, he stretches his left hand. However; in the next scene it is shown as his right.
- During the final battle with Aggregor, Kevin is shown running from Aggregor's wind attacks. The next time we see him, he's knocked out despite not actually fighting Aggregor.
- When Aggregor throws 10 year old Four Arms, his Omnitrix symbol is on the wrong shoulder.
- Young Ben has a lighter skin tone than the original series.
Naming and TranslationsEdit
|Portuguese (Brazil)||O Centro da Criação||The Center of Creation|
|Spanish (Latin America)||El Fuerte de la Creación||The Fort of Creation|
|Spanish (Spain)||La Forja Creacional||The Creational Forge|
- When someone asked if the "next universe over" was our universe, Dwayne McDuffie replied "It would've been funny if it was..."
- Tara Strong returns to voice Young Ben.
- Paradox hints that Ben will one day gain control of Alien X.
- This was proven in the much later episode So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies where Ben successfully used Alien X to create another universe.
- This episode reveals that there are other universes.
- Dee Bradley Baker replaces Steve Blum as Past Heatblast, and reprises the Past Stinkfly and Wildmutt, but John DiMaggio voices Past Four Arms.
- The Celestialsapiens had taken notice of Ben's, his friends and Ultimate Aggregor's presence, as said by Dwayne. He said they were debating over what to do. 
- When Ben and the others enter The Forge of Creations there is a homage to the famous picture of Hubble: "Pillars of creation"
- In the Malay dub of this episode, the scene where Ben teases Gwen's butt and Kevin's joke about how baby Celestialsapiens are born was deleted for slightly suggestive dialogue.
- In the Indian version of this episode, Kevin's suggestion about what happened to Gwen, the butt joke, the baby Celestialsapien joke and even the part where young Ben calls Kevin a jerk are censored.