|Body||Four-legged giant spider|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Creating force field webs|
Fitting into small spaces
|First Appearance||Of Predators and Prey: Part 1|
Terroranchula is the Nemetrix's DNA sample of an unknown species from an unknown planet.
Terroranchula's species is the predatory species of Ball Weevil's species.
Terroranchula is a giant four-legged spider with a body of a silverfish with four pincers with one claw on each and a silver colored exoskeleton, the lower half of her legs and back of her head is covered with light brown hair. Her eyes are red and have black slits which resemble that of Shocksquatch's.
Male Terroranchula and female Terroranchula look identical.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Terroranchula can make force field like webs that neutralize Ball Weevil's explosive goo balls.
Terroranchula can coat herself with these webs and deliver a jolt of energy to anyone who touches her.
Terroranchula's legs' sharp points make for offensive weapons able to launch multiple strikes in short amounts of time.
Terroranchula can squeeze through small spaces seen when Ball Weevil escaped through a narrow pipe and Terroranchula followed through the same pipe.
Terroranchula's webs can easily be neutralized by Feedback.
Ben 10 OmniverseEdit
- Terroranchula first appeared in Of Predators and Prey: Part 1.
- In a flashback in Of Predators and Prey: Part 2,
- In Outbreak,
- Terroranchula made a cameo appearance when Zed was running out of control because of a malfunction in the Nemetrix.
- In Showdown: Part 1,
Ben 10: OmniverseEdit
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 1 (first appearance)
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 2 (flashback, used by Phil)
- Outbreak (cameo)
- Showdown: Part 1
Naming and TranslationsEdit
|Spanish (Latin America)||Terroántula||From terror and tarántula, tarantula.|
- The name Terroranchula is a portmanteau of the words 'terror' and 'tarantula'.
|Crabdozer | Buglizard | Slamworm | Mucilator | Terroranchula | Tyrannopede | Hypnotick | Omnivoracious | Vicetopus|