|Alternate Counterparts||Terraspin (Cosmic Destruction Timeline)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor|| Dee Bradley Baker (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)|
Bumper Robinson (Ben 10: Omniverse)
|First Appearance||Reflected Glory|
Terraspin is a green turtle-like alien with eight holes in his shell. He also has large, flipper-like arms and stumpy legs. He also has retractable claws to use as fingers.
In Omniverse, Terraspin now has six holes instead of eight, has brown spots on his upper legs, toes and shoulders, and has a hectagonal body shape rather than circular. His skin is now green instead of a tan/brown. His feet have gained toes as well.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Terraspin can create devastating wind blasts. When doing so, he retracts his head into his shell, and open a hatch to see, his fins become triangular, and his legs combine into a similar shape. His shell stays static and suspended while his limbs rotate at absurb speeds. The holes on Terraspin's shell eject powerful winds, as well as do the vice versa to create strong vaccums. He can use his winds to fly, blowing air to hover over the surface and using his rotating limbs as propellers. In Cosmic Destruction, Terraspin was able to use his powers to blast himself forward and up ramps.
Galapagus, and thus Terraspin, can extend the black blotches at the tips of his flippers into finger-like claws.
Terraspin possesses enhanced strength, as he was able to throw a car. He also is superhumanly durable when he is completely withdrawed into his shell.
Terraspin is capable of using magic.
Terraspin is able to become immune to spells and mana or not.
Terraspin, as revealed in The More Things Change: Part 2, is immune to poisonous gas.
If Terraspin's holes on his chest get blocked, his wind powers will decrease.
If Terraspin gets stuck to something and can't spin his arms and legs, his wind powers will be decreased even further.
Unless he is flying, Terraspin's body is cumbersome and not very agile. The position of his face gives him a very big blind spot and he has to turn his entire body around to see behind him.
- In Escape From Aggregor,
- Terraspin's DNA was sampled and put in the Codon Stream by scanning Galapagus's DNA.
- In Reflected Glory,
- Terraspin destroyed a giant robot.
- In The Forge of Creation,
- Terraspin defeated Aggregor's soldiers.
- In Absolute Power: Part 1,
- Terraspin blew Gwen into a wall, but she used a spell to slow him down, making him powerless.
- In Revenge of the Swarm,
- Terraspin, Gwen and Kevin charged into Victor's old lab.
- In Basic Training,
- Terraspin put out a fire in Plumbers' Academy.
- In Simian Says,
- In The Widening Gyre,
- Terraspin battled some mutated seagulls.
- In Inspector Number 13,
- Terraspin blew all the bombs away to get Julie to safety.
- Terraspin returned in The More Things Change: Part 2,
- In Many Happy Returns,
- Terraspin was defeated by Princess Looma.
- In Vilgax Must Croak,
- In While You Were Away,
- Terraspin helped land the ship Young One was in.
Ben 10: Ultimate AlienEdit
- Reflected Glory (first appearance)
- The Forge of Creation
- Absolute Power: Part 1
- Revenge of the Swarm
- Basic Training
- Simian Says
- The Widening Gyre
- Inspector Number 13
Ben 10: OmniverseEdit
- The More Things Change: Part 2 (first re-appearance)
- Many Happy Returns (accidental transformation)
- Vilgax Must Croak
- While You Were Away
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic DestructionEdit
- Terraspin is a playable alien character in the game.
Naming and TranslationsEdit
|Spanish (Latin America)||Tortutornado||From tortuga, turtle and tornado|
|Spanish (Spain)||Torbellino||From torbellino, twister|
|Croatia||Teraspin||From the original English name|
|Polish||Terrawiatr||From terra and wiatr, wind|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Tartagira||From tartaruga, turtle and girar, spin. In English would Tortospin.|
|Italian||Vortice||From vortice, vortex|
|Hungarian||Szélvész||From szélvész, tornado.|
|Bulgarian||Тайфун||From тайфун, typhoon|
|Dutch||Cyclospin||From cyclone and spin|
|German||Turbostürmer||From turbo and sturm, storm|
|French||Tornade||From tornade, tornado|
|Russian||Черепаха||From черепаха, turtle|
|Romanian||Rotorterra||From rotorterra, rotorterra|
- 4" Terraspin
- 4" Haywire Terraspin
- 4" Terraspin (coming soon)
- Terraspin's name is a mix of terrapin, which is a turtle or tortoise, as well as spin, referencing his ability to do such.
- Terraspin's DNA came from Galapagus.
- Terraspin is the second alien to be scanned with the Ultimatrix and not have Ben transform into him during that episode. Water Hazard was the first.
- Fasttrack, ChamAlien, Shocksquatch, Jury Rigg and Terraspin are the only of the eleven new aliens in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien who have visible lips that move when talking. (with an exception of NRG without his suit)
- Terraspin is very similar to Cannonbolt. Both reside in their shell for protection and originally are creatures of defense and not offense. Terraspin is the second alien Ben has utilized as a very strong attacker whose species don't take part in combat.
- In Absolute Power: Part 1, Gwen had used a spell that had slowed Terraspin down, despite that he is supposed to be immune to mana-based attacks. Dwayne stated that "Terraspin wasn't using his powers, but Aggregor was". This means that his mana immunity can be switched on or off.
- In Cosmic Destruction and Absolute Power: Part 1, Terraspin's eyes are peeking out of his shell while he's hovering.
- Terraspin resembles the Japanese monster Gamera. Both were turtle like in appearance, both could fly, both look roughly similar, both could draw into their shells and both could spin while in their shells either as an attack or a form of flight.
- Terraspin appears as a playable character in Ben 10: Game Creator.
- Terraspin does not say anything except his name until Absolute Power: Part 1.
- Terraspin is the Alien Of The Month in March.
- Terraspin is one of five aliens in Cosmic Destruction that can double jump. The others are Water Hazard, Swampfire, Big Chill and Spidermonkey. Coincidentally the other four aliens can grab and hang onto ledges in the game.
- In Season 1 of Ultimate Alien, Terraspin's voice was deep and breathy, but in Season 2, he sounded like Water Hazard. In Simian Says, it appears that he once again uses his original voice.
- Terraspin is the only Andromeda alien that is not playable in the Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Xenodrome mobile game.