|First Appearance||Store 23|
The Tenn-Speed was a high-tech motorcycle used by Ben Tennyson in Ben 10: Omniverse. It was created by Ben as Jury Rigg using the parts of the Proto-TRUK which was destroyed by Fistina. In Let's Do the Time War Again, it was modified so it can travel through space-time.
The Tenn-Speed resembled a motorcycle with a car-like hood that folded down for the user to climb out. It had a green body, black hood and an Omnitrix symbol on the side.
When the driver takes their seat, it automatically created a biker suit for him/her. This suit included white trousers and a white helmet with a green visor.
- Store 23 (first appearance)
- Rules of Engagement (first appearance chronologically)
- Mud is Thicker than Water
- Something Zombozo This Way Comes
- The Vengers
- The Rooters of All Evil
- No Honor Among Bros
- Color of Monkey (damaged)
- Let's Do the Time War Again (rebuilt into a Time Cycle)
- The Tenn-Speed was solar powered.