|First Appearance||Store 23|
The Tenn-Speed was a high-tech motorcycle used by Ben Tennyson in Ben 10: Omniverse. It was created by Ben as Jury Rigg using the parts of the Proto-TRUK which was destroyed by Fistina. In Let's Do the Time War Again, it was destroyed, and its parts were used by UpRigg to create Ben and Rook's Time Cycles.
The Tenn-Speed resembled a motorcycle with a car-like hood that folded down for the user to climb out. It had a green body, black hood, and an Omnitrix symbol on the side.
When the driver took their seat, it automatically created a biker suit for him/her. This suit included white trousers and a white helmet with a green visor.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Store 23 (first appearance)
- Rules of Engagement (first appearance chronologically)
- Mud Is Thicker Than Water
- Something Zombozo This Way Comes
- The Vengers
- The Rooters of All Evil
- No Honor Among Bros
- The Color of Monkey
- Let's Do the Time War Again (rebuilt into a Time Cycle)
It's name is a combination of Tennyson, saying it's Ben's and Speed, reference to how motorcycles are usually fast.
- The Tenn-Speed was solar powered.