Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the weapon master. You might have been looking for Inspector 13, his debut episode.|
|Affiliations||Weapon Masters of Techadon (formerly)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Equipment|| Techadon Robots|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||Inspector 13|
Inspector 13 has a humanoid appearance with green skin, red eyes, and nasal cavities where his nose should be. He is always wearing a white, full bodysuit with various pockets and a utility belt.
Inspector 13 is cold and calculating with very little in terms of emotion. The one thing that altered his stoic attitude was Ben's remark that the Ultimatrix wasn't a weapon, which caused him to break out into mocking laughter. He believes solely on logic and do not have any concerns about the moral consequences of his business deals with other races.
He does have a sense of pride, as he didn't want the other Weapon Masters to find out that he had been bested by a group of adolescents. He also has a strong sense of self-preservation as he immediately began requesting amnesty and cutting a deal after being arrested by the Plumbers.
Inspector 13 first made his appearance in Inspector 13, tracking down Ben while he was playing tennis with Julie. He was able to capture Ben and hack into the Ultimatrix, causing it to malfunction. However, with the interference of Gwen and Kevin, along with Ben, he was ultimately defeated and sent back into space in shame.
After his failure to capture the Ultimatrix, he was removed from the Techadon empire.
Inspector 13 was one of the main villains in The Ultimate Heist, as it was revealed that he was no longer part of the Techadon Empire, due to Ben's past interference. He now referred himself as an "independent businessman" who dealt in illegal weapons trading. However, due to the actions of Ben, Rook, Argit, and Albedo, he was eventually arrested by the Plumbers and was last seen pleading for amnesty.
In Clyde Five, he sold Liam the Mark 5 Nanoshift Enabled Exo-Armor. After Liam lost the device to Clyde Fife, Number Thirteen sold him some Techadon robots to help him retrieve it. After that attempt failed, Thirteen sold Liam a remote control for the armor.
Powers and Abilities
Like all Techadon Weapon Masters, Inspector 13 has a very high intelligence and is able to create a variety of weapons, devices and robots, depending on the needs of his customers. He has a wide arsenal at his disposal, which he usually activates through voice command.
Other than his superior intellect, Inspector 13 does not have any special abilities. Normally he has his Techadon Robots or his devices do his fighting for him in battle.
It is revealed that the Weapon Master is relatively as weak and frail as a regular human being (if not more), as seen when Four Arms easily knocked him out cold with a single punch while he was distracted by Kevin and Gwen's constant interruptions upon capturing them.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Inspector 13 (first appearance)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Inspector 13 summoned his technology by saying "deploy (name of weapon)" indicating that his technology is voice-activated. Some of the technological oddities he uses included a Code Scanner, Quark Modulator, Scanalysis Array, Concussion Swarm, Molecular Vise, Code Spool, Plasma Cage, Dermis Excoriater, Radioulnar Decoupler, Splat and Meta Schackles. In Omniverse he uses this command for Multi-Disposal, Particle Dislocator, Guard Robots, and Close-Range Disruptor.
- Inspector 13 always calls all alien species by adding the suffix "-ian" or "-an" to their home planet. For example, instead of humans, he calls them "Terrans".
- Terrans is a term in science fiction used as an alternative for "humans".
- Despite the weapon masters being noted for rarely leaving their home world (and when they do so, nobody lives to tell the tale), Inspector 13 was out in the open in Special Delivery. However, it's later revealed that the weapon master resorted to illegal trade.
- Inspector 13 has an uncanny similarity to Professor Chang from Teen Titans, which was made more apparent in his appearance in Omniverse.