| Game Only: This article belongs to games of the franchise and is non-canon to the main continuity.
| Non-Canon: Characters and events depicted in this article are non-canon.
The Swampfire Nano is a mini version of Swampfire that supports the Hero in the game FusionFall.
The Swampfire Nano resembles Swampfire from Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
- Swampfire's Heatwave causes nearby monsters to pass out
- A concentrated Blast of Swamp Gas puts targeted emnies to sleep
- This stealthy power allows you to sneak past your foes
- Swampfire is the 1st Nano earned by the Player that is based on Ben 10 before the anniversity including Alien X.
- He is a Cosmix.
- Swampfire surprisingly doesn't have regeneration abilities as a Nano instead he has 2 sleep attacks based on his swamp gas and his flames.
- Even though Fusion Gwen had the Swampfire DNA she wasn't the nano host instead it was Ben who had received the sample from Fusion Gwen before the attack.
- He is the only nano with 2 fusions to defeat in order to be received.