|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity.|
Stinkfly has a slender, humanoid body. His body is mostly blue, but his shoulders, armpits and ankles are light blue, while his chest, abdomen, neck and the lower part of his face are cyan. He has three blue fingers on each of his hands and two-toed dark cyan feet. He has greenish blue eyes. He has a light blue V stripe on his forehead, one coming from each eye, one on his nape and, one in each finger and two in his tighs. He has two orange wings with black edges and two dark cyan antennae.
Stinkfly wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Stinkfly possesses two insectoid wings that allow quick and agile flying, and can change directions at exceptional paces.
- Stinkfly can excrete high pressured streams of some green viscous liquid or methane gas from two ducts located inside of his shoulders. These liquids are both flammable and an immobilizing adhesive.
- His exoskeletal body is also fairly strong, allowing him to survive unscathed while being smashed through buildings and being caught inside a large explosion.
- Stinkfly has great strength in proportion to his body, able to carry heavy loads while maintaining steady flight.
- Stinkfly glows in dark.
Stinkfly is extremely weak to any kind of chemical, poison, or gas. This can include his own poison gas. 
Although his exoskeleton body is fairly strong, Stinkfly's wings are very fragile. Water is especially a problem for Stinkfly, as it can render him incapable of flight if too much gets on his wings.
A more minor inconvenience is Stinkfly's odor, so hiding from anything or anyone that can smell can be a problem. Also, his glow can make him spotted.
Stinkfly's flammable gases can be used against him if he is inside them.
- Stinkfly first appeared in Animo Farm. Ben was stuck as him for most of the episode due to the force field.
- In Clown College, Stinkfly battled Zombozo.
- In Adventures in Babysitting, Stinkfly practiced his marksmanship.
- In Something I Ate, Stinkfly battled the Slurpstack.
- In Villain Time, Stinkfly competed against Tim Buktu.
- In Tomorrow Today, Stinkfly defeated Steam Smythe.
- In Recipe for Disaster Stinkfly defeated the Alien Chefs.
- In Need for Speed, Stinkfly defeated the Malachi Sisters.
- In Cutting Corners, Stinkfly defeated most of the Boblins.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 2, Stinkfly saved Phil.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 3, Stinkfly was sleeping, tried to put out a fire and battled Vilgax twice.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 4, Stinkfly battled Vilgax.
- Animo Farm (first appearance)
- Clown College
- Adventures in Babysitting
- Something I Ate
- Villain Time (cameo)
- Tomorrow Today
- Recipe for Disaster
- Need for Speed
- Cutting Corners
- Omni-Tricked: Part 2 (x2)
- Omni-Tricked: Part 3 (x4)
- Omni-Tricked: Part 4 (x4)
- His new design resembles his Pre-Production design. It also shares elements with Big Chill's original design.
- In his profile, it is said that Stinkfly has a sharp stinger on his tail, although this version has no tail.
- Apart from huge design difference, substance of goo is also dissimiliar from original Stinkfly. Reboot Stinkfly's goo caught fire while original Stinkfly's effectively put out fire.
- Stinkfly (Original Version)
|Ben 10 Reboot Aliens|
|Introduced in Ben 10|
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms|