|DNA source||Wild Slamworm|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Digging|
|First Appearance||It Was Them|
Slamworm's species is the predatory species of Talpaedans.
Zed as Slamworm
Slamworm is a giant worm-like alien with sharp teeth, a wide beak-like mouth, and a tail ending in a pincer like set of spikes.
Slamworm possesses a lavender and orange hide, a white underbelly, grey spikes running down her back, and four red insectoid legs on each side near the front.
Khyber's Panuncian as Slamworm
Slamworm looks identical to Zed's Slamworm.
Powers and AbilitiesSlamworm can dig holes underground like Talpaedans and sprout anywhere it wants, at a fast rate.
Slamworm can spit multiple balls of acid from it's mouth.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Slamworm first appeared in It Was Them.
- Slamworm attacked Ben outside of the Burger Shack. Her tunnelling ability confused Diamondhead, and she managed to get him in a rather helpless position. Diamondhead managed to escape and trap her. Khyber then recalled Slamworm.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 1:
- Mucilator transformed into Slamworm and sent Armodrillo flying through the air.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2:
- Crabdozer turned into Slamworm to battle Armodrillo.
- In Outbreak:
- In Malefactor:
- In A Fistful of Brains:
- Slamworm prepared to battle Ben.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- It Was Them (first appearance)
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 2
- A Fistful of Brains (first apperance)
Naming and Translations
|Romanian||Vermix||From vierme, worm|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Pernoíco||From perna, leg, and paranóico, paranoid|
|Polish||Grzmotorobak||From grzmot, slam, and robak, worm|
|Italian||Vermone||From vermone, big worm|
|Hungarian||Pondró||From pondró, maggot|
- Slamworm strongly resembles the Graboids from the Tremors movie and television series which is also a worm that burrows underground.
- Slamworm's name is revealed by Ben in It Was Them.
- Slamworm is the only known Nemetrix alien to come from the Andromeda Galaxy.
|Crabdozer | Buglizard | Slamworm | Mucilator | Terroranchula | Tyrannopede | Hypnotick | Omnivoracious | Vicetopus | Panuncian | Way Big's Predator|