|DNA source||Wild Slamworm|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Digging|
|First Appearance||It Was Them|
Slamworm's species is the predatory species of Talpaedans.
Slamworm is a giant worm-like alien with sharp teeth, a wide beak-like mouth, and a tail ending in a pincer like set of spikes. Slamworm possesses a lavender and orange hide, a white underbelly, grey spikes running down her back, and four red insectoid legs on each side near the front.
Slamworm wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Powers and AbilitiesSlamworm can dig holes underground like Talpaedans and sprout anywhere it wants, at a fast rate.
Slamworm can spit multiple balls of acid from it's mouth.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Slamworm first appeared in It Was Them.
- Slamworm attacked Ben outside of the Burger Shack. Her tunnelling ability confused Diamondhead, and she managed to get him in a rather helpless position. Diamondhead managed to escape and trap her. Khyber then recalled Slamworm.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 1:
- Mucilator transformed into Slamworm and sent Armodrillo flying through the air.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2:
- Crabdozer turned into Slamworm to battle Armodrillo.
- In Outbreak:
- In Malefactor:
- In A Fistful of Brains:
- Slamworm prepared to battle Ben.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- It Was Them (first appearance)
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 2
- A Fistful of Brains (first apperance)
Naming and Translations
|Romanian||Vermix||From vierme, worm|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Pernoíco||From perna, leg, and paranóico, paranoid|
|Polish||Grzmotorobak||From grzmot, slam, and robak, worm|
|Italian||Vermone||From vermone, big worm|
|Hungarian||Pondró||From pondró, maggot|
- Slamworm strongly resembles the Graboids from the Tremors movie and television series which is also a worm that burrows underground.
- Slamworm's name is revealed by Ben in It Was Them.
- Slamworm is the only known Nemetrix alien to come from the Andromeda Galaxy.
|Crabdozer | Buglizard | Slamworm | Mucilator | Terroranchula | Tyrannopede | Hypnotick | Omnivoracious | Vicetopus | Panuncian | Way Big's Predator|