|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Digging|
|First Appearance||It Was Them|
Slamworm's species is the predatory species of Talpaedans.
Slamworm is a giant worm-like alien with sharp teeth and a wide beak-like mouth with a tail ending in a pincer like set of spikes.
Slamworm possesses a lavender and orange hide and white underbelly with grey spikes running down her back and four red insectoid legs near the front.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Slamworm can dig holes underground like Talpaedans and sprout anywhere she wants, at a fast rate.
Slamworm can spit multiple balls of acid from her mouth.
Slamworm is vulnerable to attacks in her mouth, as shown when Diamondhead and Armodrillo both attacked the internal part of her mouth.
Ben 10 OmniverseEdit
- Slamworm first appeared in It Was Them.
- Slamworm attacked Ben outside of the Burger Shack. Her tunnelling ability confused Diamondhead, and she managed to get him in a rather helpless position. Diamondhead managed to escape and trap her. Khyber then recalled Slamworm.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 1:
- Mucilator transformed into Slamworm sent Armodrillo flying through the air.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2:
- Crabdozer turned into Slamworm to battle Armodrillo.
- In Outbreak:
- In Malefactor:
Ben 10: OmniverseEdit
- It Was Them (first appearance)
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 2
Naming and TranslationsEdit
|Romanian||Vermix||From vierme, worm|
|Polish||Grzmotorobak||From grzmot, slam, and robak, worm|
- Slamworm strongly resembles the Graboids from the Tremors movie and television series which is also a worm that burrows underground.
- Slamworm's name is revealed by Armodrillo in Malefactor.
- Slamworm is the only known Nemetrix alien to come from the Andromeda Galaxy.
|Crabdozer | Buglizard | Slamworm | Mucilator | Terroranchula | Tyrannopede | Hypnotick | Omnivoracious | Vicetopus|