|Original broadcast||October 23, 2009|
|Series||Ben 10: Alien Force|
|Written by||Marty Isenberg|
|Directed by||Dan Riba|
|Previous episode||Vreedle, Vreedle|
|Next episode||If All Else Fails|
Singlehanded is the thirty-third episode of Ben 10: Alien Force.
While Ben is escaping from Sunder, the Retriever, using Spidermonkey, Sunder's Energy Axe strikes the Omnitrix, teleporting Ben to the Null Void and leaving his Omnitrix hand on Earth. As Ben is running from an insectoid alien, his hand attempts to find Julie, but is caught by a dog instead. The dog's owners take the Omnitrix away and accidentally turn him into Big Chill. Big Chill freezes the Vulpimancers that are chasing him, but they escape. He then changes to Swampfire and forces them to retreat with fire blasts. However, the dog's owners are scared away by the blast.
Ben then turns into Jetray to find Grandpa Max's old Null Void Camp. However, his Jetray hand grabs Julie's leg, causing her to freak out and whack the arm repeatedly. This causes Ben to revert to Human form and fall towards jagged rocks. He is saved by a Null Guardian, who proceeds to slobber on his head. Julie sees the hand, and takes it to Gwen and Kevin. Sunder appears, but Gwen and Julie fight him off while Kevin tries to bring Ben back. Julie accidentally activates Diamondhead, who brings down the bridge Ben is walking on. Ben makes it to The Camp, but finds it overrun by Havok Beasts. Kevin brings Ben back (without his left hand), but his hand is found by the Havok Beasts and they use the Omnitrix. Ben uses Brainstorm, Humungousaur, and Echo Echo to fight Sunder. Ben's hand reappears while Sunder is sent to the Null Void, who then ends up fighting a large Havok Beast while the other Havok Beasts cheer.
- Humungousaur (x2)
- Big Chill (selected by little boy)
- Diamondhead (selected by Julie)
- Brainstorm (selected by Havok Beasts)
- Echo Echo
- When Swampfire was being attacked by a Vulpimancer the side of him is shown white instead of black.
- When Ben comes back from the Null Void it shows his left side and his hand is there but later the hand is not there.
- When Ben dodges Sunder, his shoulder stripe is on the wrong shoulder.
- When the boys activated the Omnitrix's transformation into Swampfire, they simply tapped the faceplate rather than pressing it down. Ben was shown to attempt this in previous episodes, yet nothing worked.
- When Gwen and Julie come to hug Ben, Julie's the same height as Ben and Gwen.
Naming and Translations
|French||Séparateur et l'Omnitrix||Séparator and the Omnitrix|
|Hungarian||Félkézzel||With A Half Hand|
|Spanish (HA)||Sin Una Mano||Without A Hand|
|Spanish (Spain)||Con Una Sola Mano||With Only One Hand|
- Ben's severed hand seemingly having a mind of its own is similar to Thing of the Addams Family.
- Ben's body forcibly reacted to whatever actions his severed hand had performed.
|Ben 10: Alien Force Episodes|
|Ben 10 Returns: Part 1 • Ben 10 Returns: Part 2 • Everybody Talks About the Weather • Kevin's Big Score • All That Glitters • Max Out • Pier Pressure • What Are Little Girls Made Of? • The Gauntlet • Paradox • Be-Knighted • Plumbers' Helpers • X = Ben + 2|
|Darkstar Rising • Alone Together • Good Copy, Bad Copy • Save the Last Dance • Undercover • Pet Project • Grounded • Voided • Inside Man • Birds of a Feather • Unearthed • War of the Worlds: Part 1 • War of the Worlds: Part 2|
|Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 1 • Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2 • Inferno • Fool's Gold • Simple • Vreedle, Vreedle • Singlehanded • If All Else Fails • In Charm's Way • Ghost Town • Trade-Off • Busy Box • Con of Rath • Primus • Time Heals • The Secret of Chromastone • Above and Beyond • Vendetta • The Final Battle: Part 1 • The Final Battle: Part 2|
|Ben 10: Alien Swarm|