|Body|| Yeti (Heroes United)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||David Kaye|
|First Appearance||Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United|
Shocksquatch has the appearance of a thick, muscular Sasquatch-like alien. He has white, gray, and blue fur, along with a reddish-pink face, and pointed eyebrows. He also has green eyes with black pupils. He has metallic gray circular bolts on the back of his hands and on his lower jaw. He wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Shocksquatch appears slimmer than before and he now has yellow and black fur, along with grey fingers and toes. He now has four fingers instead of five. He also now has two bolts on the side of his wrist instead of the back of his hands. He has green eyes with black pupils and yellow horns. He also has a green belt where the Omnitrix symbol is located.
Powers and Abilities
Similar to Brainstorm, Shocksquatch has the ability to release strong, yellow electrical charges from any part of his body. As shown in Final Countdown, by covering objects with his electricity, Shocksquatch can telekinetically move them.
Shocksquatch is more agile than he looks, as he jumped over Buglizard, and can run on all fours.
Shocksquatch has enhanced strength, as shown when he punched Buglizard until the ground was broken, to the point where he and Buglizard fell through into the subway.
Shocksquatch is helpless when he is insulated. This is also shown when Shocksquatch was held by Ultimate Spidermonkey's webs.
Shocksquatch's electrical powers are useless if the enemy has enough insulation.
- Shocksquatch first appeared in Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United. Shocksquatch was accidentally unlocked and was used to fight Alpha.
- In The More Things Change: Part 2, Shocksquatch defeated Buglizard.
- In Have I Got a Deal for You, Shocksquatch defeated Sunder.
- In Many Happy Returns, Shocksquatch was defeated by Princess Looma.
- In Bros In Space, Shocksquatch was defeated and captured by Fistrick and his Muroid army.
- In Store 23, Shocksquatch stopped the Orange Offenders from stealing money.
- In T.G.I.S., Shocksquatch was mistaken for a cryptid by the Saturdays. Later, Shocksquatch battled Argost and Dr, Animo's army of Frankencryptids.
- In The Ultimate Heist, Shocksquatch defeated Albedo as Ultimate Echo Echo, but was defeated by Ultimate Spidermonkey.
- In A Fistful of Brains, Shocksquatch was defeated by Ultimate Spidermonkey.
- In Max's Monster, Shocksquatch chased after Phil.
- In Fight at the Museum, Shocksquatch was defeated by Exo-Skull.
- In Third Time's a Charm, Shocksquatch battled Charmcaster.
- In Final Countdown, Shocksquatch was used to battle Yetta.
- In The Most Dangerous Game Show, Shocksquatch battled Way Bads.
- In A New Dawn, Shocksquatch appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United (first appearance)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 2 (first re-appearance)
- Have I Got a Deal for You (off-screen transformation)
- Many Happy Returns
- Bros In Space
- Store 23
- T.G.I.S. (x2, first time was off-screen transformation)
- The Ultimate Heist
- A Fistful of Brains
- Max's Monster (accidental transformation)
- Fight at the Museum
- Third Time's a Charm
- Final Countdown
- The Most Dangerous Game Show
- A New Dawn (cameo)
- Ben 10 Omniverse: Alien Unlock
- Battle For Power
- The Return of Psyphon (combo move only)
- Danger From Dimension 12 (only his powers)
- Zombozo's Big Score
- Wrath of Psychobos (mobile only)
- Ben 10 Omniverse: Cavern Run
- Ben 10: Game Generator
- Ben 10: Slammers
- Shocksquatch is a playable alien character in the game by 16-year-old Ben only.
- Shocksquatch is a playable alien character in the game (only on 3DS).
Naming and Translations
|Chinese||闪电雪怪||From 闪电 (Shǎn Diàn), lightning, and 雪怪 (Xuě Guài), Sasquatch|
|French||Shocksquatch||From the original English name|
|German||Schockstrahler||From schock, shock, and Strahl, ray.|
|Greek||Ηλεκτροπόδαρος||From ηλεκτρικός, electric, and μεγαλοπόδαρος, sasquatch|
|Hungarian||SokkSquatch||From the original English name|
|Korean||사스콰치||From 사스콰치, Sasquatch|
|Norwegian||Sjokkfot||From sjokk, shock, and fot, foot.|
|Polish||Shocksquatch||From the original English name|
|Portuguese (Br)||Shocksquatch||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Shocksquatch||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Shocksquatch||From the original English name|
|Turkish||Şokkocaayak||From Şok, shock, and kocaayak, big foot.|
- 4" Shocksquatch (2012)
- Shocksquatch and Translucent 16 year old Ben (2012)
- Shocksquatch (Hyper Alien/Vinyl Figure) (2013)
- Shocksquatch (Wind Up Figure)
- 2 Inch Mini Figure Shocksquatch
- Alien Creation Figures Feedback and Shocksquatch
- Mini Figures Ben (11) and Shocksquatch
- 4" Shocksquatch Translucent Figure
- Shocksquatch (DNA Alien Figure)
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Electricyeti was an early name for Shocksquatch.
- Shocksquatch is a bot armor on TKO. The armor is of his Heroes United design, as this was before his official Omniverse artwork was released.
- An electrical sound is heard whenever Shocksquatch speaks and sometimes a monkey sound.
- Shocksquatch is featured on disc one of Ben 10: Omniverse - Vol. 1 A New Beginning.
- As of Omniverse, Shocksquatch is the only alien that produces yellow electricity, as Frankenstrike, Brainstorm, and Buzzshock all generate green electricity while AmpFibian and Feedback both generate blue electricity.
- Shocksquatch was replaced by Frankenstrike in the opening intro of Omniverse's Arc 5.
- Shocksquatch was the first alien to have a complete redesign in Ben 10: Omniverse, followed by Eatle, Ultimate Spidermonkey, and Swampfire.