|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity.|
Shock Rock's body appears to mainly consist of blue energy. There are four spikes protruding from both of his shoulders. His arms are rather large, stretching down nearly to his feet in resting position. His arms, chest, and legs are rock-like. A moss-like substance can be seen around his neck. The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
According to official promotional artwork, his shoulder spikes are retractable.
While under the influence of the High Override, Shock Rock's energy turned purple and he gained a cape. His spikes were sharper and his head shape was different.
Powers and Abilities
Shock Rock has the ability to release strong, blue electrical charges from any part of his body.
Shock Rock is able to absorb and reproduce energy, such as Vilgax's lasers, to even the point where he can control it and create weapons such as a boomerang or shield.
He can power up and enhance machines with the use of his electricity.
Shock Rock also has indestructible stone armor and possesses enhanced strength.
Shock Rock can inadvertently give his enemies an energy boost if the machine he is charging up is a trap for his power to siphon through. He is also vulnerable to being controlled by a superior member of his species, such as the High Override.
- In The 11th Alien: Part 1, Shock Rock was first used against Vilgax.
- In The 11th Alien: Part 2, Shock Rock defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads.
- In Half-Sies, Shock Rock freed the miners from the mine.
- In Xingo's Back, Shock Rock powered up the Xingo arcade game.
- In Bounty Ball, Shock Rock fought against Tetrax Shard, Kraab and Sixsix.
- In Fear The Fogg, Shock Rock fought against the Fogg.
- In The Feels, Shock Rock battled the Weatherheads.
- In Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar, Shock Rock captured Vilgax in an energy cage.
- In Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police, Shock Rock released Vilgax and battled the Junkbot.
- In Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter, Shock Rock battled the Fulmini and High Override, and was affected by the High Override's mind control.
- In Innervasion Part 5: High Override, Shock Rock was freed from mind control by Gwen and Max.
- The 11th Alien: Part 1 (first appearance; x2)
- The 11th Alien: Part 2 (x2)
- Xingo's Back
- Bounty Ball
- Fear The Fogg
- The Feels
- Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar
- Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police
- Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter
- Innervasion Part 5: High Override
Naming and Translations
|Spanish (HA)||Shock (promos and Alien Worlds)||Abbreviation of Shock Rock.|
- Shock Rock's name is sometimes officially misspelled as 'Shockrock', such as in the Alien Worlds short for his home planet of Fulmas.
- For marketing purposes, Shock Rock is considered an honorary Omni-Enhanced alien.
- To this end, his toy is sold as 'Omni-Enhanced Shock Rock'.
- His silhouette first appeared on the Omnitrix's newly-upgraded dial at the end of Omni-Tricked: Part 4.
- After his debut appearance, Shock Rock replaced Upgrade in the intro for season 2 of the Ben 10 Reboot.
|Ben 10 Reboot Aliens|
|Introduced in Ben 10|
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Shock Rock • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Fusion Aliens||See Also||Non-Canon|
|Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamond||Rath||Hot Dog Alien • Glitch Fusion|