|Rust Bucket III|
|User|| Kevin Levin|
People rescued from the Pacific vortex
The Rust Bucket III is originally a standard issue plumber jet. Kevin added some of his extra alien gadgets that he's picked up here and there to it also. This jet was first used to find an alien that had been stealing from NASA. They used computer outlets to track down the alien and stop his plans.
It first appeared in the first episode of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Fame, when Kevin said that he wanted to use "The Rust Bucket", but after Ben asked if Kevin actually wanted to drive all the way to Florida, Kevin said that they would use "the new one".
- The jet can interface with Plumber badges.
- It has a cargo area where the exit is that holds Kevin's and Ben's cars, with tunnels leading to different emergency exits.
- The jet can access any database on Earth, even secure government ones.
- It is extremely fast, and can be used as a spaceship too as seen in Ultimate Aggregor. It can also function underwater.
- The jet has manual and autopilot settings, laser weapons and missile launchers.
- Fame (first appearance)
- Hit 'Em Where They Live
- Too Hot To Handle (parking garage only)
- Ultimate Aggregor
- Map of Infinity
- The Forge of Creation
- The Enemy of My Enemy
- Absolute Power: Part 2 (Brief appearance)
- Eye of the Beholder
- Viktor: The Spoils
- Ben 10,000 Returns
- Prisoner Number 775 is Missing
- The Purge
- Simian Says
- Double or Nothing
- The Ultimate Sacrifice (Destroyed and later rebuilt)
- The Widening Gyre (Destroyed and later rebuilt)
- The Mother of All Vreedles (Destroyed and later rebuilt)
- A Knight to Remember
- The Beginning of the End
- Cargo Bay
- It is also known as the Rust Bucket Mark III.
- It is also known as the "RB3".
- It is painted the same coat of green as Kevin's car.
- It holds both Ben's and Kevin's cars in the cargo bay.
- It also has some slight resemblance to the Concorde ,a supersonic jet.
- In The Ultimate Sacrifice, the Rust Bucket 3 was destroyed. It had since been rebuilt and reappeared in The Widening Gyre where it was severely damaged but not entirely destroyed. It was again destroyed in The Mother of All Vreedles.