|Rust Bucket III|
The Rust Bucket 3 is originally a standard issue Plumber jet. Kevin added some of his extra alien gadgets that he's picked up here and there to it also. This jet was first used to find an alien that had been stealing from NASA. They used computer outlets to track down the alien and stop his plans.
It first appeared in the first episode of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Fame, when Kevin said that he wanted to use "The Rust Bucket", but after Ben asked if Kevin actually wanted to drive all the way to Florida, Kevin said that they would use "the new one".
It reappeared with a new look and color which resembled the Proto-TRUK.
- The jet can interface with Plumber badges.
- It has a cargo area where the exit is that holds Kevin's and Ben's cars, with tunnels leading to different emergency exits.
- The jet can access any database on Earth, even secure government ones.
- It is extremely fast, and can be used as a spaceship too as seen in Ultimate Aggregor. It can also function underwater.
- The jet has manual and autopilot settings, laser weapons and missile launchers.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Fame (first appearance)
- Hit 'Em Where They Live
- Too Hot To Handle (parking garage only)
- Ultimate Aggregor
- Map of Infinity
- The Forge of Creation
- The Enemy of My Enemy
- Absolute Power: Part 2 (Brief appearance)
- Eye of the Beholder
- Viktor: The Spoils
- Ben 10,000 Returns
- Prisoner Number 775 is Missing
- The Purge
- Simian Says
- Double or Nothing
- The Ultimate Sacrifice (Destroyed and later rebuilt)
- The Widening Gyre (Destroyed and later rebuilt again)
- The Mother of All Vreedles (Destroyed and later rebuilt again)
- A Knight to Remember
- The Beginning of the End
Ben 10: Omniverse
- For a Few Brains More (first re-appearance)
- Cargo Bay
- It is also known as the "RB3".
- The Rustbucket 3 took on a completely different design in Omniverse.
Naming and Translations
|Spanish (Latin America)|| Cámper|
(Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
|From Cámper, Campervan|
| Rust Bucket 3|
(Ben 10: Omniverse)
|From Rust Bucket 3|