|User|| Max Tennyson|
Ben Tennyson (formerly)
Gwen Tennyson (formerly)
Kevin Levin (formerly)
|First Appearance||And Then There Were 10|
The Rust Bucket is Max Tennyson's RV. It is heavily based on a 1978 GMC Royale Motorhome. It is kitted with a lot of Plumbers' gear, which includes a lasers and jets. Its license plate number is "S81Z1M".
Despite having post-space age weapons and capabilities, the Rust Bucket also has a faulty toilet and an air conditioner which was broken by Grey Matter.
Max has apparently lost several of these vehicles.
In The Visitor, the Rust Bucket gets blown into pieces, and was able to be reassembled in less than one full day.
In Ben 4 Good Buddy, it is shown that various clicks and button pushing can create a type of effect to the Rust Bucket, such as firing ice cubes or making the hydraulics turn on.
Ben 10: Race Against Time
Alien ForceIn Ben 10: Alien Force, there is a new Rust Bucket, the Rust Bucket 2, because the old one broke down. It looks like the old one, but has a slightly different image, for example, the satellite dishes that were the on roof of the first Rust Bucket are gone, and the windows on the Rust Bucket 2 are blue tinted, as the old Rust Bucket's windows were black tinted. It first appeared in Ben 10 Returns: Part 1. it was later stolen by Kevin in Kevin's Big Score.
In Ben 10,000, the Rust Bucket is upgraded with new advanced hi-technology. The inside also looks quite bright. The RV can also fly. A door in the Rust Bucket also leads to a chamber which contains the Null Void Projector which had to be moved due to Dr. Animo's actions.
OmniverseIn Ben 10: Omniverse, The Rust Bucket had usually appeared in the Omniverse flashbacks that were about many of the adventures that a Younger Ben Tennyson (who was 11 years old) had with his Grandpa Max and cousin Gwen Tennyson as well as some of his other allies (it was also featured in one of the flashbacks wherein Ben was 5 and a 1/2 years old and he was scared by Grandpa Max when he had clown makeup on his face).
- Turbo engine (later upgraded by Cooper Daniels)
- Plumber map
- Bungee Cable
- A high-tensile strength cable with a spike at the end to grab onto things.
- Dream Entering Machine
- Allows the users to enter another persons dream. It was displayed in Perfect Day.
- Electrical Discharges
- The wheels of the Rust Bucket can expel electrical currents.
- Fire Launchers
- The exhaust pipes of the Rust Bucket can expel a superheated cloud of flames.
- Gyro Blades
- Changes the paneling along the sides of the RV to project a powerful laser beam.
- Laser Turrets
- The rear of the Rust Bucket can extend turrets which produce laser beams.
- Plasma Cannon
- A narrow, metal pole that extends from the side of the Rust Bucket. It produces powerful discharges of plasma.
- Seat Ejector
- Either one of the front seats can be ejected. They have parachutes equipped to them to slow descent.
- Powerful thrusters, which extend from the rear and sides of the RV.
- Intergalactic Monitoring System
- The RV extends the front and then extends to the side. It glows with energy and can ram with great force.
- A rocket launcher positioned on top of the Rust Bucket
- Spike Releases
- Tiny spiked balls fall from behind the RV to pop a pursuers tires.
- Auto Pilot
- A system that drives the Rust Bucket automatically. This was later upgraded by Cooper Daniels.
The Rust Bucket's toilet is known for needing three people to flush it. The toilet is seen again in Alien
Force. Ben sometimes sneaks out through here.
When Gwen and Ben were on their road trips, Ben slept on the upper bed while Gwen slept on the lower bed. Ben once fell from his bed. The same happens with Gwen sometimes. The bedroom is found at the end of the Rust Bucket.
The Kitchen is found opposite to the Rust Bucket's Entry. Max cooks food mostly which Ben and Gwen don't like. It was later shown in Alien Force.
Ben 10: Alien Force
- Ben 10 Returns: Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Kevin's Big Score
- Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 1
- Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2
- The Final Battle: Part 1
- The Final Battle: Part 2
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Ben 10: Omniverse
- A Jolt from the Past (cameo; first re-appearance; flashback)
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2 (flashback)
- Malefactor (flashback)
- Ben Again (flashback)
- Showdown: Part 1 (flashback)
- Showdown: Part 2 (flashback)
- Evil's Encore (flashback; partially destroyed)
- For a Few Brains More (dream)
- Max's Monster (flashback)
- And Then There Were None (alternate timeline)
- And Then There Was Ben (alternate timeline)
- Weapon XI: Part 2 (flashback)
- The Ballad of Mr. Baumann (flashback)
- From Hedorium to Eternity (flashback)
Naming and Translations
|Hungarian||Rozoga||From Rozoga, Rattletrap|
|Portuguese (Br)||Lata Velha||From Lata Velha, Old Can|
|Spanish (HA)||Cámper (before Omniverse)||From Campér, Campervan|
- According to Argit, the interiors of the Rust Bucket are worth a fortune.
- The Rust Bucket has been stolen twice: by the Road Crew in Ben 4 Good Buddy, and by Kevin in Kevin's Big Score.
- Grandpa Max refers to the Rust Bucket as "family."
- The Rust Bucket in the original series is similar to Captain Lone Starr's space Winnebago from the Star Wars parody film Spaceballs.