|Body||Humanoid Angler Fish|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Steel-Bending Jaws|
|Voice Actor|| Fred Tatasciore ⌂|
Eric Bauza ⌂
|First Appearance||The Krakken|
Ripjaws shares a number of traits with Earth's aquatic life, such as alligators, eels, anglerfish, and sharks. He can change between a fish tail or legs at will, and has a phosphorescent light on his head.
He is able to breathe underwater, as well as swim at high speeds with amazing agility and can also withstand very strong water pressure. His angler light allows him to see in dark areas.
In Ultimate Alien, Ripjaws has a catfish like face, and has new chestplates. His tail has triangular lines and is grey as seen in Perplexahedron, his lips are green, but in the Ultimate Alien Intro, his tail is black and he has black lips. He wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Ripjaws has his original appearance, except that his eyes are green, he now has arm and neck braces, his antenna light is green, he has a big fin on his back and his tail is now bigger. He speaks in a higher, garbled voice, slightly similar to how a person sounds underwater.
11 year old Ripjaws now has a green strap on his waist. The Omnitrix symbol is still on the left upper torso.
16 year old Ripjaws now has a belt in place of the strap. The Omnitrix symbol is on his belt.
Powers and Abilities
Ripjaws is strong and is able to lift more than his own weight. He can also easily punch a hole in a dock.
Ripjaws's large jaws and sharp teeth have proven to be his most deadly weapon, being able to shred even metal from submarines.
Ripjaws has great endurance and can withstand strong water pressure, meaning he possesses the nature of abyssal aquatic life, hence his blank eyes and the anglerfish light in his forehead, which can serve as a light in dark areas.
Ripjaws displays the distinctive feature of turning his legs into a fish's tail and vice-versa, giving him a merman-like appearance, while outside the water environment, he displays a loincloth with a similar pattern to his tail (implying the loincloth wraps around his legs, fusing with it and becoming the tail).
Ripjaws is able to fit a mass supply of objects in his mouth, as shown in Gone Fishin'.
Ripjaws's greatest weakness is his inability to stay out of water for too long, requiring water to keep him from dehydrating. However, Ripjaws needs it less in Omniverse, since Piscciss Volanns need less water as they get older.
- Ripjaws first appeared in The Krakken,
- Ripjaws defeated Jonah Melville.
- In Last Laugh,
- Ripjaws caught some crooks.
- In Secrets,
- Ripjaws appeared when the Omnitrix malfunctioned, he suffered dehydration on Mt. Rushmore until he turned into XLR8.
- In Truth,
- Ripjaws battled a Havok Beast.
- In The Big Tick,
- Ripjaws failed to defeat The Great One.
- In They Lurk Below,
- Ripjaws battled the Cyber Squids.
- In Back With a Vengeance,
- Ripjaws saved a drowning man.
- In Divided We Stand,
- Ripjaws was surfing and scaring tourists.
- In Ben 4 Good Buddy,
- Ripjaws battled the Road Crew.
- In Sleepaway Camper,
- Ripjaws was sleeping at the bottom of a lake, to avoid Max's snoring.
- Ripjaws returns to Ultimate Alien in Perplexahedron,
- where he broke himself and Kevin out of a room filled with water.
- Ripjaws returns to Omniverse in Gone Fishin',
- where he was used to fish twice.
- In The Ballad of Mr. Baumann,
- Ripjaws fought and defeated Vulkanus.
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Aquático||From aquático, aquatic|
|Croatian||Ralja||From ralje, meaning "the jaws"|
|Arabic||ريب جوس||From Rip Jaws, (pronounced: Reeb-Jose)|
|Dutch||Scheurbek||From scheur, rip, and bek, jaws|
|German||Kampfkiefer||From kampf, battle, and kiefer, jaw|
|Spanish (Spain)||Fauces||From fauces, jaws|
|Italian||Mastica||From masticare, to chew|
|Norwegian||Rivkjeft||From riv, tear and kjeft, mouth|
|Polish||Zębal||From zęby, teeth|
|Romanian||Falcă||From falcă, jaw|
|Serbian||Свирепи / Svirepi||From свирепи/svirepi, cruel-guy|
|Hungarian||Penge||From penge, blade|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Acuático||From acuático, aquatic|
|From σαγόνι/sawoni, jaw|
|Hebrew||מלתעות||From מלתעות, jaws.|
|Turkish||Yüzençene||From yüzen, float and çene, jaw|
|French||La Mâchoire||From la mâchoire, the jaw|
|Russian||Челюсти||From челюсти, jaws|
|Chinese||大钢牙||From 大(Dà)，big and 钢(Gāng)，iron and 牙(Yá),teeth.|
|Korean||메가죠스||From 메가, mega- and 죠스, jaws.|
- 4" Ripjaws
- Ripjaws (DNA Alien)
- Metamonfigure Ripjaws (Squirt Gun)
Ben 10: Alien Force
- Alien Creation Figures from (Ben 10) Ripjaws and Ghostfreak
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Alter Aliens Ben to Diamondhead and Ripjaws to Four Arms
- Ripjaws Hyper Alien (Original Series Version)
- Haywire Figures Ripjaws [XLR8]
Ben 10: Omniverse
- In Battle Ready, Ripjaws' name is misspelled Ripjaw.
- In the opening of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Ripjaws' lips are black instead of green and his tail is black instead of his skin color.
- He replaces Grey Matter in the opening intro for Omniverse's Arc 5.