|Ready to Rumble|
|Original broadcast||September 29, 2007|
|Overall episode number||45|
|Written by||Eugene Son|
|Directed by||Scooter Tidwell|
|Previous episode||Ben 4 Good Buddy|
|Next episode||Ken 10|
Ready to Rumble is the forty-fifth episode of Ben 10.
After accidentally damaging Gwen's laptop, Ben enters a mutant wrestling competition as Four Arms to earn the money required to replace it, becoming an instant celebrity. During the tournament, he fights a pair of mutant brothers named Gaterboy and Porcupine who owe a mob boss named Mr. Beck the prize money, which Ben doesn't learn about until after defeating them. After learning the truth, Ben goes with them to stop a gang called "Collateral", defeating the gang and the mob boss as Ditto. In the end, after hearing his new friends talk about owning up to mistakes, Ben gives the prize money to the brothers and their mother. Returning home, he admits to what he did only to discover that the computer wasn't even broken in the first place. Gwen's thumbprint was the key to make it work again.
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Max Tennyson
- Gaterboy (first appearance)
- Porcupine (first appearance)
- Mr. Grady (first appearance)
- Referee (first appearance)
- Mrs. Fang (first appearance)
- Wrestler With Glasses (first appearance)
- Lobster Man (first appearance)
- One-Eyed Wrestler (first appearance)
- Blonde-Haired Wrestler (first appearance)
- The Immovable Object (first appearance)
- Mr. Beck (first appearance)
- The sign that Ben read said "Tough enough to be a champion?" but he read (aloud) "Tough enough to be the champion?".
- On the DVD version of the episode, Four Arms is not in the credits.
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Pronto Para a Briga||Ready For The Fight|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Listo Para Luchar||Ready To Fight|
|Spanish (Spain)||Preparado Para La Batalla||Ready For The Battle|
- One wrestler named "The Immovable Object" is similar to Marvel character The Blob.
- This name is also the nickname of the late professional wrestler Andre the Giant.
- One of Porcupine's moves, in which he curls up and rolls into an enemy, is much like Sonic the Hedgehog's Spin Dash.