Flight (via Propulsion)
Limited Terrakinesis Cryokinesis (only with a cold)
|First Appearance||And Then There Were 10|
Pyronites are an extraterrestrial species of magma-based lifeforms from the planet-like star Pyros.
Infant Pyronites are much smaller and thinner, and child aged Pyronites have oversized heads and higher voices.
Female Pyronites are basically the same as male Pyronites, except they have more curved figures and their chests slightly jut outward. Their arms are thinner then a male's. Their faces are longer and more curved.When infected with an Earth cold virus, the Pyronite's fire and lava turn blue.
Every Pyronite has two forms, the hot rock form (default form) and a form that looks very similar to humans. They can switch back and forth at will.
Due to the fact that Pyros is a planet-like star, Pyronites have had limited contact with other alien species.
With little outside contact, the Pyronites have been able to spend their whole lives perfecting their abilities.
Powers and Abilities
Pyronites are able to generate flames from their bodies in many forms. They can form fire into any shape or make them explosive if they choose to. Their fire can become hot enough to melt a tank or a road.
As shown in Don't Drink the Water, when infant Pyronites have a temper tantrum, their firepower becomes greatly magnified. This resulted in the vaporization of the Fountain of Youth and a large portion of the cave they were in.
Pyronites are fireproof, as well as heat resistant and invulnerable to magma. They are also cold resistant and ice proof.
Pyronites are not limited to simply creating fire; because their bodies are naturally heat convective, they are able to absorb heat, effectively allowing them to put out fires.
Despite their weakness to water, Pyronites can swim and use their powers while submerged, but with a very low intensity.
When infected with an Earth cold virus, Pyronites gain cryokinetic abilities while losing their pyrokinesis. In this state, they can fire ice beams and an ice ball that freezes everything it touches.
If exposed to enough water or fire extinguishing substance, Pyronites will be extinguished, and must wait until they are hot again to use their abilities properly again.
When infected with an Earth cold virus, despite new powers they gain, they work completely "unfunctional" to their fiery nature and the cold will still prejudice their health.
A Pyronite's fire attacks are useless against a Crabdozer.
- Heatblast (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Pyronite)
- Alan's Donor (The Rooters of All Evil)
- Sandra Tennyson (temporarily)
Notable Pyronite Hybrids
- Pyronite Kevin (⅓ Human, ⅓ Osmosian)
- Kevin 11 (1/12 Pyronite)
- Heat Jaws (½ Piscciss Volann)
- Alan Albright (½ Human)
- Psyphon (½ Unknown, ½ Pyronite temporarily in Outbreak)
The name Pyronite comes from "pyro-" relating to heat/fire, and from ignite.
- During Cartoon Network's 20th Birthday Celebration there was a live-action commercial of a family of Pyronites throwing a birthday party for a young one who seemed about four or five. There was a grown male who looked exactly like Heatblast from Race Against Time, a grown female who looked similar except that the flames on her head blew to either side, and an elderly Pyronite who had low flames and blue hands.
- According to Matt Wayne, Pyronites can have zits just like humans but they pop and are consumed by fire almost instantly.