Cryokinesis (only with a cold)
|First Appearance||And Then There Were 10|
Pyronites are an extraterrestrial species of magma-based lifeforms from the planet-like star Pyros.
Due to the fact that their homeworld is a planet-like star, Pyronites have had limited contact with other alien species.
With little outside contact, the Pyronites have been able to spend their whole lives perfecting their natural fire and heat based abilities.
Pyronites are a humanoid species who are composed of flames and rock that flare up on their head like hair and they have redish rocks covering their bodies.
Female Pyronites are basically the same except they have more curved figures and their chests slightly jut outward.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Pyronites are masters of fire, able to generate flames from their bodies in many forms. The flames can be projected as weapons or used to provide flight.
Pyronites are not limited to simply creating fire; because their bodies are naturally heat convective, they are able to absorb heat, effectively allowing them to put out fires.
Because of their heat and fire based nature, Pyronites do not react well to water or fire retardants. Exposure to these substances can caused mixed results; they might cause temporary extinguishing of flames or prevent a Pyronite from using the full extent of their abilities.
When Pyronites have a cold, they gain cryokinetic abilities while losing their pyrokinesis.
- Heatblast (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Pyronite)
- Alan Albright (1/2 Pyronite 1/2 Human)
- Heatbat (1/2 Pyronite 1/2 Bat)
- Alpha (after absorbing energy from the Ultimatrix)
- Heat Jaws (1/2 Pyronite 1/2 Piscciss Volann)
- DNAlien Pyronites (1/2 Pyronite 1/2 Xenocyte)
- Mr. Albright
- Psyphon (temporarily 1/2 Pyronite in Outbreak)
The Pyronites' predatory species is a Crabdozer.
- The name Pyronite comes from "pyro-" relating to heat/fire.
- During Cartoon Network's 20th Birthday Celebration there was a live-action commercial of a family of Pyronites throwing a birthday party for a young one who seemed about 4 or 5. There was a grown male who looked exactly like Heatblast from Race Against Time, a grown female who looked similar except that the flames on her head blew to either side, and an elderly pyronite who had low flames and blue hands.