The Proto-TRUK is Rook's spaceship. As shown in A Jolt From The Past, it can transform into a small truck with "Max's Plumbing" written on it in order to camouflage from other local people.
Jury Rigg used parts of the Proto-TRUK to build the Tenn-Speed.
- Gravitor Boosters
- Detrovite Nav-System
- Quil-Tech Nanoshift Transformer
- Faster-Than-Light (FTL) Drive
- Prisoner Holding Cell
- Tri-Barrel Blaster Turret
- Switchable Steering Wheel (in order to comply with other countries' traffic codes)
Ben 10: Omniverse
Naming and Translations
| Spanish (Latin America)
|| From Proto-CAMIÓN, Proto-TRUK
- In Many Happy Returns, Kevin, upon seeing the interior, was very impressed with the custom modifications done to it by Rook.
- It is hinted by Kevin that it might have been created by Galvans and later modified by Rook when he pointed out that there was some Galvan tech on it.
- In Tummy Trouble, it is revealed that the Proto-TRUK has an auto-pilot mode.
- It was destroyed in The Frogs Of War: Part 1 but was later rebuilt in The Frogs Of War: Part 2.
- Apparently the Proto-TRUK is suffering the same running gag as Kevin's Car, as it is constantly being damaged or nearly destroyed throughout the series.
- In An American Benwolf in London, Rook changes the steering of the Proto-TRUK from the left side to the right, to be complaint while visiting England.