The Proto-TRUK was Rook's spaceship. As shown in A Jolt from the Past, it can transform into a small truck with "Max's Plumbing" written on it in order to camouflage itself among Earth vehicles.
Jury Rigg used parts of the Proto-TRUK to build the Tenn-Speed.
In Let's Do the Time War Again, it was destroyed, and its parts were used to create Ben and Rook's Time Cycles.
- Gravitor Boosters
- Detrovite Nav-System
- Quil-Tech Nanoshift Transformer
- Faster-Than-Light (FTL) Drive
- Prisoner Holding Cell
- Tri-Barrel Blaster Turret
- Switchable Steering Wheel
- Auto-Pilot Mode
Ben 10: Omniverse
Naming and Translations
| Spanish (Latin America)
|| From Proto-CAMIÓN, Proto-TRUK
- In Many Happy Returns, Kevin, upon seeing the interior, was very impressed with the custom modifications done to it by Rook.
- It is hinted by Kevin that it might have been created by Galvans and later modified by Rook when he pointed out that there was some Galvan tech on it.
- Apparently the Proto-TRUK is suffering the same running gag as Kevin's Car, as it is constantly being damaged or nearly destroyed throughout the series.
- In An American Benwolf in London, Rook changes the steering of the Proto-TRUK from the left side to the right, to be compliant while visiting England.