|First Appearance||A Jolt from the Past|
Ben 10: Omniverse
- A Jolt from the Past (first appearance)
- It Was Them
- So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies
- Hot Stretch
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- Many Happy Returns
- Arrested Development
- Bros In Space
- Ben Again
- Showdown: Part 1
- Showdown: Part 2
- Tummy Trouble
- While You Were Away
- The Frogs Of War: Part 1 (destroyed when rammed into an Incursean warship)
- The Frogs Of War: Part 2 (rebuilt)
- Rules Of Engagement (destroyed by Fistina)
- O Mother, Where Art Thou?
- Return to Forever
- Mud is Thicker than Water
- OTTO Motives
- The Ultimate Heist
- A Fistful of Brains (heavily damaged when Max crashed into Khyber's HQ)
- For a Few Brains More (crippled by Khyber's ship, Rook is asking for restitution)
- In Many Happy Returns, Kevin, upon seeing the interior, was very impressed with the custom modifications done to it by Rook.
- According to Kevin, Proto-TRUK has nanoshift transformer.
- It is hinted by Kevin that it might have been created by Galvans and later modified by Rook when he pointed out that there was some Galvan tech on it.
- In Tummy Trouble, it is revealed that the Proto-TRUK has an auto-pilot mode.
- It was destroyed in The Frogs Of War: Part 1 but was later rebuilt in The Frogs Of War: Part 2.
- Apparently the Prot-TRUK is suffering the same running gag as Kevin's car, as it is constantly being damaged or nearly destroyed throughout the series.
Naming and Translations
|Spanish (Latin America)||Proto-CAMIÓN||From Proto-CAMIÓN, Proto-TRUK|