|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Elastic Chest Eye
|First Appearance||Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10: Part 2|
Opticoid is a species from the planet Sightra.
Opticoids are tan-colored, reptilian/humanoid creatures. They have at least seventeen eyes scattered across their muscular upper body. Their face consists of only a mouth and two bat-like ears that dominate most of their head. Their legs are slightly bulky, and they have four fingers and three toes. Both male and female Opticoids had been seen.
Powers and Abilities
Opticoids have 360 degree vision.
Opticoids can fire energy blasts from their eyes. By joining two or more eyes together, they can fire alternate types of blasts, such as a freeze ray, by merging three on their shoulder. They can also produce a beam of fire as well. They can also shoot sticky eye goo.
Their most powerful ability is signaled by all the eyes but the one on their chest vanishing. Their chest eye then stretches out and fires a very powerful and super concentrated energy blast.
- Eye Guy (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Opticoid)
- Unnamed female Opticoid (The End of an Era)
Notable Opticoid Hybrids
- Omniverse Flashback Kevin (1/11 Opticoid)
The name Opticoid is a play on the word "optical", meaning related to eyes.
- In FusionFall, Opticoids are referred to as Sclerans, a play on "sclera", the white of the eyes.
- An Opticoid skeleton is made of cartilage, not bone.