Omnivoracious were a bird-like predatory species from the planet Galvan Prime. The Omnivoracious were the natural predators of the Galvan before their extinction due to a meteor and subsequent climate change on Galvan Prime.
The Omnivoracious were a tall, purple prehistoric emu-like species. They had a long, sharp toothed beak and four eyes.
HistoryThe Omnivoracious were once the dominant species on Galvan Prime, but a meteor struck the planet and destroyed most members of the Omnivoracious.
Surviving Omnivoracious continued to roam, but died due to the following change in climate on Galvan Prime millions of years ago, eventually leaving the Galvan the dominant species.
The Omnivoracious preyed on Galvans and other native inhabitants of Galvan Prime.
Powers and Abilities
The Omnivoracious were fast runners.
The Omnivoracious possessed sharp claws and beak.
Omnivoracious comes from the prefix omni-, meaning all, and voracious, meaning driven to consume large amounts of food. This means Omnivoracious roughly translates to "driven to eat anything".
- The story behind the Omnivoracious extinction is reminiscent of how dinosaurs are thought to have been wiped off of Earth.
- Omnivoracious were known as the swiftest, fiercest, most cunning and determined predator in the known universe, according to the Galvan.
- Omnivoracious was mentioned by Driba in Store 23 when they were looking for the 23rd Mr. Smoothy.
- Despite their extinction, their legacy lives on in the memory of the Galvan. Omnivoracious remains are in fossilized records as shown in an exhibit at the Galvan Historical Museum.
- DNA from its fossilized remains were used for the Nemetrix.
- An Omnivoracious lives on as a Nemetrix alien, making it the only living member of its kind.