|Home World||Galvan Prime|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Sharp Beak|
|First Appearance||Showdown: Part 1|
Omnivoracious were once the natural predators of the Galvan, but became extinct due to a meteor collision and the resulting climate change on Galvan Prime.
Omnivoracious is a tall, purple prehistoric emu-like alien. She has a long, sharp toothed beak and four eyes.
Omnivoracious wears a red silver spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
- Omnivoracious made her first appearance in Showdown: Part 1, when Zed turned into Omnivoracious to kill Azmuth in the Galvan Historical Museum until Khyber commanded her to turn into Tyrannopede to fight Humungousaur. Dr. Psychobos later forced Khyber to turn Zed back into Omnivoracious, who held Azmuth captive until Azmuth turned her into Vicetopus.
- In A Fistful of Brains, one of the Panuncian's clones used its Nemetrix to transform into Omnivoracious after the Panuncian cornered Ben.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Showdown: Part 1 (first appearance; x2)
Naming and Translations
|Italian||Omnivorace||Translation of the original name|
|Polish||Wszystkożarłacz||From Wszystko, all, and żarłacz, voracious|
|Portuguese (Br)||Omnivoracio||Translation of the original name|
|Spanish (HA)||Omnivoracious||From the original name.|
The name Omnivoracious comes from the prefix omni-, meaning all, and voracious, meaning willing to consume large amounts of food.
- With the rest of the Omnivoracious species long extinct, the Nemetrix sample of the fossilized Omnivoracious is, technically speaking, the only living Omnivoracious left in the universe.
- Driba used a phrase, "A Wild Omnivoracious Chase", which is similar to "A Wild Goose Chase" and used in the same way.
|Buglizard • Crabdozer • Hypnotick • Mucilator • Omnivoracious • Panuncian • Slamworm • Terroranchula • Tyrannopede • Vicetopus|
|Ultimate Forms||See Also|
|Ultimate Panuncian||Way Big's Predator|