|Body||Grotesque Frog with sacks|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Durability|
|First Appearance||It Was Them|
Mucilator's species is the predatory species of Crashhopper's species.
Mucilator appears to be a fat, grey, rock-skinned alien. She has purplish-pink spheres, which are similar in appearance to those of Ultimate Swampfire.
Powers and Abilities
Mucilator is immensely durable able to survive repeated blows from Crashhopper and her massive size makes her extremely strong and her immense size hides potent charging speed. Mucilator's real ability that makes her Crashhopper's predator is her sticky sacks, which she can use to trap Crashhopper.
In the Ben 10: Omniverse (Video Game), Mucilator has the ability to fire larval slug like creatures from her pouches.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- It Was Them (first appearance)
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- A Fistful of Brains
Naming and Translations
|Italian||Viscidix||From viscido, slimy|
- Mucilator is the first form of the Nemetrix to be used for hunting the right prey (Crabdozer, Buglizard and Slamworm were all used for aliens that aren't the species they prey on). This was because it saw what alien Ben was before it transformed. Ever since It Was Them, the Nemetrix would hunt it's exact prey.
- Mucilator is wrongly spelled "Mucillator" in the Omniverse video game.
|Crabdozer | Buglizard | Slamworm | Mucilator | Terroranchula | Tyrannopede | Hypnotick | Omnivoracious | Vicetopus | Panuncian | Way Big's Predator|