|Affiliations|| Kevin Levin|
|Relatives|| Devin Levin (first husband) (deceased)|
Kevin Levin (son)
Devlin Levin (grandson) (alternate timeline)
Harvey Hackett (second husband, separated)
|Alias|| Mom (Kevin)|
Your mother (Harvey)
|Voice Actor||Pamela Adlon|
Before her husband Devin was killed by Ragnarok, she bore a son with Devin: Kevin, She was told of Devin's death by Max and kept the knowledge of his murderer from Kevin, only to later revealed it to him in Vendetta after Ragnarok broke into their house searching for his ships key while Kevin and his mother were out of the house. She seems to be well aware of her husband's job as a Plumber and was proud of him, she also told Kevin stories about him.
Mrs. Levin is a caucasian woman in her late 30s/early 40s. She has long, black hair and she wears purple jeans and a black, long-sleeved shirt.
Mrs. Levin made no appearances during the original series and was only mentioned by Kevin in Kevin 11. When Ben asked Kevin about his family, Kevin responded; "Long gone. They weren't too thrilled having a freak for a son, but it just means I don't answer to nobody".
A line from Kevin in Darkstar Rising, a season two episode in Ben 10: Alien Force ("My father, my real father..."), further supports the idea that after the death of Devin, Mrs. Levin became involved with another man, in what was most-likely her attempt to provide Kevin with a much-needed father-figure. It is also alluded to that her choice went rather badly.
Mrs. Levin makes her first and only appearance in Vendetta, where it is confirmed that Kevin is living with her and he has a curfew. It is also evident that Kevin strongly loves her, and that she loves him too. She's also portrayed as not being put-off by Kevin's mutation during season three.
- According to Kevin, Mrs. Levin used to tell him stories about Devin before he ran away.
- According to Dwayne McDuffie:
- Mrs. Levin and Harvey are separated.
- Gwen has met Mrs. Levin in person and Ben has talked to her on the phone.
- Mrs. Levin used to read the book, The Princess Bride, to Kevin.
- It would seem that something of this story stayed with him into later life: When Kevin introduces himself to Ragnarok in Vendetta, he makes an oblique reference to the Princess Bride, saying; "My name is Kevin Ethan Levin, you killed my father, prepare to die," echoing the famous quote of the book, "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."
- Kevin bought Mrs. Levin a house.
- Mrs. Levin looks similar to Julie Yamamoto, except that she has long hair and bigger eyes than Julie, although she doesn't appear to be Japanese-American like Julie is.
- Mrs. Levin met her Devin in Bellwood.