|This article belongs to the Original Continuity.|
Mot Snikrep's mouth is somewhat similar to that of a Vulpimancer and a Null Guardian, only larger and red-colored. His upper arm area is buff, he also has yellow bulbs on the sides of each arm. On the lower arm area, he seems to be not as buff, and has gauntlets with little orbs at each knuckle. His mouth comprises most of his chest, with his head being triangular with two small, yellow eyes. He has a tail, and metallic pants with legs, that resemble that of a Vaxasaurian, with red frills on each end and red toenails.
- Ken 10 (first appearance)
Mot Snikrep's name is "Tom Perkins" backwards, which is referencing his designer, Thomas Perkins.
- Mot Snikrep was designed by Thomas Perkins.
- Thomas Perkins called the alien Gullet on the turnaround of the character, but the Trivia Marathon listed his name as Mot Snikrep.
- Mot Snikrep's design was one of the prototypes of Perk Upchuck, like Sploot.
- A member of Mot Snikrep's species appears on Incarcecon in Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix.
- Mot Snikrep resembles Plasmus from Teen Titans. Both are giant monsters that are reddish in color, have a large jaw, and possess numerous bulbous structures at the top of their bodies.