|Original broadcast||March 24, 2007|
|Written by|| Tom Pugsley|
|Directed by||Sebastian Montes|
|Previous episode||The Unnaturals|
|Next episode||The Return|
Monster Weather is the thirty-sixth episode of Ben 10.
Grandpa Max takes Ben and Gwen to a music festival in Chicago to see his favorite old-time band, Shag Carpeting, but the event's interrupted by a weather-controlling robot called S.A.M.. Vance Vetteroy, a weatherman who created S.A.M., reprograms S.A.M. to create weather rather than report it, but S.A.M. gets struck by lightning and then gains a mind of its own. S.A.M (the cloud monster) first uses water, then lightning and finally a tornado to fight his creator, and then Ben, Gwen and Grandpa Max during the Shag Carpeting concert. Four Arms strums on an amplified guitar to create an opposite feedback frequency to finally destroy S.A.M..
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Max Tennyson
- Vance Vetteroy (first appearance)
- Steve (first appearance)
- Brad (cameo)
- Shag Carpeting (first appearance)
- Captain Shaw (cameo)
Naming and Translations
|Hungarian||Szörnyű időjárás||Monstrous Weather|
|Portuguese (Br)||Monstro Climático||Climatic Monster|
|Spanish (HA)||El Monstruo del Clima||The Monster of Climate|
|Spanish (Spain)||Tiempo Monstruoso||Monstrous Weather|
- The trio's thirty-fifth stop is Chicago.
- Ben displayed guitar playing and snow boarding ability in this episode.
- Ben mentions Aunt Vera, who the Tennysons visited in Permanent Retirement.
- A running gag in this episode is Ben talking about having a bath or not.
- This episode celebrates the two-year anniversary of the series.