|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Malleable Mustache|
|Voice Actor|| Yuri Lowenthal (Outbreak)|
Mole-Stache is a rodentoid alien with a green and black jumpsuit in which his ears stick out and also has a pair of white gloves. He has a big blonde mustache and beaver-like teeth. He also wears a green and white belt in which the Omnitrix is located. He has a slight pot belly.
Mole-Stache speaks in a stereotypical gentleman manner.
Powers and Abilities
Mole-Stache's mustache is free-forming and about as maneuverable as any limb, able to stretch and form itself into a variety of shapes. Doing so, he can perform with it feats like wrapping enemies up, forming hands, catching drafts, and carrying himself around. It can also be used as a parachute or propellers. Mole-Stache appears to have skill in hand-to-hand combat with the mustache, as he easily defeated Fistrick with it.
Mole-Stache's mustache is strong enough to lift a truck.
Mole-Stache can dig into hard surfaces like a mole.
Mole-Stache can fly by twirling his mustache around like a helicopter.
- Mole-Stache made his first appearance in Outbreak when Driba and Blukic tried to fix the malfunctioning Omnitrix.
- In Store 23, Mole-Stache was one of several aliens Ben 10 was showcasing for Ben 23, who doesn't have Mole-Stache.
- In Breakpoint, Mole-Stache defeated Fistrick.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1, Mole-Stache flew with Nighty Knight to find Mad Rook.
- In A New Dawn, Mole-Stache defeated Vilgax with Skurd's help. Later, Mole-Stache appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Outbreak (first appearance)
- Store 23 (cameo)
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1 (accidental transformation)
- A New Dawn (x2; second time was a cameo)
- 4" Mole-Stache (coming soon)
- Mole-Stache 2 Inch Mini Figure
Naming and Translations
|Chinese||丸蛋||From 丸蛋 (Wán Dàn), ball|
|French||Mole-Stache||From the original English name|
|Greek||Μουστοπόντικας||From μουστάκι, mustache, and τυφλοπόντικας, mole|
|Italian||Baffi di Talpa||From baffi, mustache, di, of, and talpa, mole|
|Portuguese (Br)||Bigotóide||From bigode, mustache, and -óide, suffix "similar to"|
|Spanish (HA)||Mole-Stache||From the original English name|
Mole-Stache's name is a portmanteau of the words "mole" and "mustache".