|Type|| Body Armor|
|Voice Actor||Steve Blum|
|First Appearance||Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens|
The Mechamorph Armor wraps around the user and transforms them into a blue Galvanic Mechamorph, which can convert into a more armor-like form in combat.
The weapons and functions of the Mechamorph Armor include:
- Laser blasters and missiles
- Booster rockets in the feet for self-propelled flight
- Enhanced strength
- Ability to merge with any technology and repair it.
- Upgrade technology
- Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens (first appearance)
- Azmuth stated that the armor has one flaw: it pumps up the user's aggression, turning them into a single-minded weapon of destruction, which is why he warned his father to stay away from it.
- According to Gwen, Azmuth used the armor not as weapon, but as a toolkit.
- The flaw of pumping up the user's aggresion is similar to the Venom Symbiote from Spider-Man in Marvel Comics.
- Vilgax and Albedo used Malware's remains to create a more dangerous version of The Mechamorph Armor.