|This article belongs to the Original Continuity.|
It is a wrist band that morphs into a full-fledged armor with various weapons giving the user enhanced strength, durability and flight.
- Freeze Ray
- Energy Shields
- Extendable Arms
- Pursuit Mode: Wheels grow out of the boots and thrusters in the back propel the armor forward.
- Submarine Mode: An oxygen tank grows out of the back and a breathing mask grows on the face.
- Flight Mode: A high-powered rocket builds out of the back.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Clyde Five (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Br)|| Exo-Armadura de Nano-Transformação Nível 5|
| Nano-Transformation Exo-Armor Level 5|
From penta, five in Greek and trix
- It was mistaken for a sock when Clyde Fife put it on.
- The word Cinco means "Five" in Spanish and Portuguese.