|Home World||Diagon's World|
|Abilities|| Laser Beams|
|First Appearance||The Creature from Beyond|
A Lucubra has a green and grey gelatinous body with red teeth like markings in its body, resembling some kind of lizard. They use tentacles to feed on its victim's thoughts and uses them to communicate with others, once a person has been fed upon, the Lucubra can send them commands telepathically.
The Lucubra seem to range in sizes, one being as large as a dog, while another was several times larger than a human.
Powers and Abilities
A Lucubra has the ability to feed on the thoughts of humans. Gwen states that it feeds on the part of the mind used to pray or meditate until there is nothing left of the victim's mind. The victim then becomes its obedient servant, evident by the turquoise eyes, which it is implied it can control from other dimensions.
The Lucubra is very durable, being able to take hits from the Forever Knight's weapons, Gwen's attacks, Kevin's attacks and NRG's attacks with no visible damage at all.
Lucubra are strong enough to knock one of the knights away with little effort.
Lucubra can fire a powerful laser beam from its face and climb walls.
A Lucubra can't take over beings if their cranium is protected by certain types of materials like iron.
The Lucubra can be contained through magic.
- Vilgax (formerly part Lucubra)
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- The Creature from Beyond (first appearance)
- Solitary Alignment (flashback)
- The Beginning of the End (merged with Vilgax)
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1 (merged with Vilgax)
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2 (merged with Vilgax and later with Diagon)
- According to Gwen, a Lucubra is an insect when compared to the power of Diagon.
- Additionally, according to Azmuth, the Lucubra are nothing like Diagon.
- The Lucubra have many features that a traditional demon has in general demonology and mythology:
- The Lucubra is very durable.
- The Lucubra can be contained by magic.