Lepidopterrans are a species from the planet Lepidopterra.
Infant Lepidopterrans have large eyes with pupils and have much smaller wings.
They look like an insect larva with human head and hair but with Lepidopterran teeth.
The Lepidopterran/Worm hybrids are similar to normal worms, but green and have a Lepidopterran tail and head, but with five eyes instead of four.
Powers and Abilities
Lepidopterrans are extremely acrobatic flyers, able to pull off amazing maneuvers of precision and grace.
Lepidopterrans are extremely agile, able to avoid most attacks while attacking the opponents.
Lepidopterrans have a large variety of attacks like goo spitting, blowing nauseous gas and stinging their opponents.
In Don't Drink the Water, four year old Stinkfly was able to emit a powerful herbicide via flatulence.
Lepidopterrans are stronger than humans.
Although their exoskeleton body is fairly strong, Lepidopterran wings are very fragile.
Water is especially a problem for Lepidopterrans, as it can render them incapable of flight if too much gets on their wings.
Lepidopterrans are unable to swim well due to the small surface area of their legs.
Lepidopterran goo can be neutralized by a Buglizard's fog.
- Stinkfly (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Lepidopterran)
- Lepidopterran Prisoner (deceased)
- Lepidopterran Kid
Notable Lepidopterran Hybrids
- Stink Arms (½ Tetramand)
- Max Tennyson (½ Human; temporarily)
- Mutant Lepidopterran (½ Splixson)
- Kevin 11 (1/11 Lepidopterran)
- Worms in Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray (½ Worm)
The name "Lepidopterran" is derived from the insect order "Lepidoptera," comprised of butterflies and moths.
- However, Lepidopterrans don't have some of the identifying features of the insect order "Lepidoptera", such as scaly wings and proboscis. Also, they have only 2 wings, as opposed to 4 in the insects.