|Abilities|| Shooting Slime|
Sharp Blade-like Tail
Blue Laser-like Beams
|First Appearance||Washington B.C.|
Lepidopterrans are a species from the planet Lepidopterra.
Lepidopterrans are green with black hands, black head, 4 legs and a sharp tail. They have 4 eye stalks. When young and mature, they have pupils, when they are child, they don't.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Lepidopterrans are extremely acrobatic flyers and able to pull off amazing maneuvers of precision and grace.
Unlike earth insects, Lepidopterrans do not respire by air currents passing by their bodies, as they are far too large. Thus they probably have some sort of lung-like system.
Although their exoskeleton bodies are fairly strong, a Lepidopterran's wings are extremely fragile and easy to damage and if submerged in water, the wings become too heavy to fly, and are unable to swim well.
Lepidopterrans are extremely agile, able to avoid most attacks while attacking the opponents.
Lepidopterrans have a large variety of attacks like goo spitting, blowing nauseous gas and stinging their opponents,.
Lepidopterrans are stronger than Humans.
The Lepidopterrans predatorial species is Buglizard's species.
- Stinkfly (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Lepidopterran)
- Kevin 11 (1/11 Lepidopterran)
- Lepidopterran Prisoner
- Max mutated with Lepidopterran DNA (formerly)
- Mutant Lepidopterran (1/2 Lepidopterran 1/2 Splixson)
- Kid Lepidopterran in The More Things Change: Part 2
- The name "Lepidopterran" is derived from the insect class "Lepidoptera", the class of butterflies and moths.