|Body||Humanoid Chicken Hawk|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Sharp Elbow Blades
Limited Space Survivability
|Voice Actor||Yuri Lowenthal|
Kickin Hawk resembles a combination of a rooster and a hawk. He has sharp claws on his toes and talons on his hands, as well as two larger talons protruding from his arms. He has a short beak. Kickin Hawk is covered in brown feathers and also has a white mohawk.
Kickin Hawk wears a green mask, a green belt with a white stripe, and black underwear. Kickin Hawk wears a strap vest with the Omnitrix symbol on the vest hooker.
Powers and Abilities
Kickin Hawk can retract talons from his fingers, and scythe-like blades from his elbows. He can cut objects by using the sharp blades on his arms.
Kickin Hawk has enhanced strength, durability, agility and reflexes.
Kickin Hawk can generate powerful shockwave-like kicks which sends his enemies flying.
Kickin Hawk is capable of withstanding the vacuum of space, but he still needs to breathe. Without an oxygen-supply, Kicken Hawk is limited to holding his breath.
Kickin Hawk's legs have surprising flexibility as he is able to reach out and grab objects much like an arm. This gives him an edge in close-quarters combat.
Kickin Hawk's three-claws and talons are able to work simple movements such as grabbing, holding and pulling the trigger of a blaster, but they are not suited for fine-manipulation, as he was unable to work a cellphone.
- Kickin Hawk made his first appearance in Outbreak.
- In Bros In Space,
- In Tummy Trouble,
- Kickin Hawk battled Attea.
- In Vilgax Must Croak,
- Kickin Hawk battled Vilgax.
- In T.G.I.S.,
- In Oh Mother Where Art Thou,
- Kickin Hawk knocked TNT out of the Vreedle Brothers' hands, then kicked it away before it exploded.
- Outbreak (first appearance)
- Bros In Space
- Tummy Trouble
- Vilgax Must Croak
- O Mother, Where Art Thou?
- 4" Kickin Hawk
- Kickin Hawk Hyper Alien
- Kickin Hawk (DNA Alien)
Naming and Translations
|French||Faukonnosaure||From faucon, falcon and saure abbreviation of dinosaur.|
|Italian||Crestabestia||From cresta, crest and bestia beast.|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Cocorocoide||By a mix of cocoroco, the natural sound that roosters emits and ide, abbreviation of humanoid. Cocorocoid.|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Halcón||From halcón, hawk.|
From"gaina",chiken and "vultur",hawk
|Polish||Megaszpon||From "mega", big and "szpon", claw.|
|Greek||Κλωτσογεράκι||From κλωτσιά, kick and γεράκι, hawk|
|German||Kicking Hawk||From the original English name.|
|Turkish||Tekmeleyen Şahin||From Tekmeleyen, kickin and Şahin, Hawk|
- Kickin Hawk's name is a portmanteau of "kicking" and "chicken hawk".
- Kickin Hawk's name is also a play on words from the Looney Toons character "Henery Hawk", a young, seemingly flightless, chicken hawk who stalks Foghorn Leghorn, the chicken, to devour him, as chicken hawks naturally are known to do.
- Kickin Hawk was confirmed on the Entertainment Earth website.
- Kickin Hawk appears to make a screeching sound when he talks, much like how Liam often makes chicken noises when he talks.
- The same is heard when Kickin Hawk is transformed into and kicks.
- Kickin Hawk is the first alien that was scanned and added to the Omnitrix in Omniverse.
- Kickin Hawk is a playable character in Ben 10: Game Creator.
- Kickin Hawk's mask resembles that of Hawkman.
- Kickin Hawk is features on disc two of Ben 10: Omniverse - Vol. 2 Heroes Rise.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Kickin Hawk's name was Ka-Chickin or Chi-Kickin very early on.