|First Appearance||Ben 10 Returns: Part 1|
Kevin's Car is a muscle car armed with Plumber technology as well as other various alien tech, including guns and offroad capabilities. At various parts of the series, Kevin's car gets smashed up in fights. It has, at this point, become a trade mark of the show. In the episode Paradox, Kevin's car is aged nearly to dust, but thanks to Paradox it is unaged back to its original state and even better. In War of the Worlds: Part 2, Kevin uses his car as a diversion and it is totaled by an upcoming wave of DNAliens. In Ben 10: Alien Swarm, Humungousaur uses Kevin's car as a weapon in a fight against the Hive. Kevin watches in horror as it gets smashed to pieces. Kevin is constantly repairing his car and adding new technology along the way.
- Plumber and Alien Technology/Universal Translator
- Tachyon Transceiver (Picks up faster than light transmissions)
- Missile launchers
- Off-road capabilities
- Can spray dust
- Deflect laser blasts
- Rocket boosters
- Ejector seats
- Invisibility mode
- Khoros-5 engine block
- Kevin's car is potrayed as a 2009 Dodge Challenger in Alien Swarm.
- During the world premiere of Alien Swarm, an exact replica of Kevin's car was given away in a contest during the commercials.
- Kevin's car often gets destroyed in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien. It is revealed in Many Happy Returns that it has a highly-indestructible Tetramand-made engine block, which allows the car to survive all the damage it takes.