|This article belongs to the Original Continuity.|
|This article is about Kevin's new car in Ben 10: Omniverse. You might have been looking for Kevin's old car.|
Inspired by the constant destruction done to the old car, Kevin, making use of the fortune of Taydenite that was the Taydenite Car, set out to make it "everything proof". In Charm School, he recruited Rook to help him, and they succeeded in making the vehicle virtually indestructible. However, in the crossfire of the fight between Charmcaster and Gwen, it was teleported into Ledgerdomain.
In Third Time's a Charm, Kevin and Gwen teleport to Ledgerdomain to retrieve the car. Kevin eventually tries to use it to defeat Charmcaster.
- Talpaedan impact resistance
- Amperi electric insulation
- Pyronite wax to resist extreme temperatures
- Orishan glass for multiple atmospheres
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Kevin's new car is blue, alluding to the Alien Force concept art for the previous car.
- Ironically, the only thing that Kevin forgot to implement in his work was for the car to be made magic-proof, as seen in Charm School.