|The characters and/or events in the storyline depicted in this article have been changed, altered, added to, or erased from the main continuity.|
|Kenneth "Kenny" Tennyson|
|Affiliations|| Ben 10,000|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Relatives|| Ben 10,000 (father)|
Kai Green (mother)
Gwendolyn Tennyson (sister)
Devlin Levin (adopted brother)
Gwendolyn Tennyson (aunt)
Kenneth Tennyson (uncle)
Max Tennyson (great-grandfather)
Wes Green (great-grandfather)
Carl Tennyson (grandfather)
Sandra Tennyson (grandmother)
|Voice Actor||Tara Strong|
|First Appearance||Ken 10|
Kenny is very much like his father was when he was 10 years old. Especially when you compare his and Ben's behaviors. One example of this was his immediate friendship with fellow troublemaker Devlin Levin. Like Ben, Ken had access to only 10 alien forms in the beginning with his Omnitrix , but he later gained access to more. He was also shown to be slightly more resourceful than his father was by his use of Grey Matter to hack the Omnitrix and unlock the Master Control.
Kenny bears a striking resemblance to his father when he was his age. His clothes are modeled after his fathers these include a white t-shirt with black accents and borders at the sleeves, and his trademark baggy green cargo pants. Kenny's eye color is even the same as Ben's. But his skin tone is slightly tanned which he inherited from Kai.
In Omniverse, the darker skin tone is omitted, making him look almost exactly like his father.
Powers and Abilities
Kenny wears an Omnitrix made by his father on his left wrist. His list of aliens are:
- Toepick (formerly)
- Grey Matter (replacement for Toepick)
- Ken 10 (first appearance)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- TBA (first re-appearance; cameo)
- Kenny is named after Ben's cousin, Ken, who is also Gwen's older brother.
- In the original series there is a poster of a robot in Ben's room in the episode Goodbye and Good Riddance. If you watch closely in Ken 10, you can see exactly the same poster in Kenny's room.
- Ben 10,000 Returns reveals that Kenny lives in a parallel future (hence the reason the original Ben 10,000 didn't remember meeting his younger self or the fact that Kevin turned over a new leaf).
- According to the pop-up edition of Ben 10, Ben 10,000 used his smartest aliens to create Kenny's Omnitrix.