|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Breaking Machinery|
Enhanced Speed (while fixing/breaking machinery)
|Voice Actor|| Dee Bradley Baker (Ultimate Alien)|
Bumper Robinson (Omniverse)
|First Appearance||The Eggman Cometh|
Jury Rigg is a small, red, devil-like alien who also bares a close resemblance to a Gremlin/imp. He wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest. He is very small, when he was next to Gwen he was almost as big as her head, excluding the tail. He also seems to be a little taller than Grey Matter, but smaller than Upchuck.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Jury Rigg has the abilty to completely disassemble any kind of machinery in mere seconds. Although it is harder for him to do due to his craving to destroy things, Jury Rigg can also construct complex machinery from scratch at a similar rate.
Jury Rigg has a form of enhanced strength for his size, able to break apart a metal car brake in half. Jury Rigg also has a degree of enhanced agility.
Jury Rigg has a strong desire to break machines; in other words, he is hard to control.
- Jury Rigg first appeared in The Eggman Cometh.
- In The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1,
- In The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2,
- Jury Rigg reverted to Ben.
- Jury Rigg returned in Omniverse in Have I Got A Deal For You.
- Ben accidentally transformed into Jury Rigg, but he quickly changed into Grey Matter after complaining about how Jury Rigg won't help.
- In Gone Fishin,
- Jury Rigg defeated the Mechaneers.
- In Rules Of Engagement,
Ben 10: Ultimate AlienEdit
Ben 10: OmniverseEdit
- Have I Got a Deal for You (first re-appearance, accidental transformation)
- Gone Fishin'
- Rules Of Engagement
Naming and TranslationsEdit
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Diabrete||From diabrete, urchin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Jury Rigg||From the original English name|
|Spanish (Spain)||Duendecillo||From duendecillo, little elf|
|Polish||Fachura||From fachowiec, expert|
|Romanian||Michiduta||From michiduta, urchin|
|French||Diabolosaure||From diable, devil|
|German||Gnomifax||From gnom, gnome and fax, telefax.|
|Italian||Diavoletto||From diavoletto, little devil|
- 4" Jury Rigg
- Jury Rigg always says what he is doing repeatedly, when breaking something he says "break" and when fixing something he says "fix" over and over again.
- Jury Rigg is one of Ben's alien forms who is not in the lineup of aliens in the Ultimate Alien intro, the others being Fasttrack, Eatle, Ultimate Wildmutt, Clockwork, Shocksquatch, ChamAlien and Ultimate Way Big although this is due to their existence not being known until just recently.
- Jury Rigg's tail and the aviator outfit he wears in Omniverse somewhat resembles Terrible Dactyl from Dinosaucers.
- His powers of fast building are very similar to the Imps from the Aladdin Series, who have the power to construct things at a very fast rate. Also, Jury Rigg's appearance is similar to that of an imp.