|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Jumping|
|Voice Actor|| Keone Young (Original Series and Ultimate Alien)|
Paul Eiding (Alien Force and Omniverse)
|First Appearance||Game Over|
In, Game Over, when Ben and Gwen were sucked into the Sumo Slammer Smackdown video game, he aided them in their progress. At first he believed Ben was his arch enemy, Kenko the Shapeshifter, but was convinced otherwise by Gwen. He is very honorable, responding that "a sumo never cheats!" when Ben asks him if he knows any cheat codes to help them out, but decides to make an exception and show them a shortcut to the last level. He considered Gwen a far greater fighter than Ben. He and Gwen fought Kenko while Ben searched for the Upgrade token on the final level. Kenko took his last life, but Ben revived him as Upgrade. He declared that he found Grandpa Max, who joined them at the last minute and was little more than a rookie, to be the greatest warrior of all for knowing that cleansing Sumo salt would reveal Kenko's true form when he disguised himself to deceive Ben and Gwen.
He made a cameo in Monster Weather, where he was seen in a new episode.
Ishiyama was mentioned in The Final Battle: Part 1 where Ben stated that his enemy Kenko teamed up with him in the Sumo Slammers sequel series, Sumo Slammers: Hero Generation.
Ishiyama starred in Sumo Slammers IV: The Movie in The Perfect Girlfriend, battling one of Kenko's minions in a sumo ring.
He only appeared as a Video Game character.
- In Rules of Engagement, Ben used him against Derrick W. who was under the username "Rob-H".
- In Fight at the Museum, Exo-Skull used him with the username "Exo".
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1, Ben Prime used him against Ben 23.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- The Perfect Girlfriend (movie)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Rules of Engagement (flashback; video game)
- Fight at the Museum (video game)
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1 (video game)
His name is Japanese for stone mountain.