How it's earned
The Nano is earned by defeating Fusion Tetrax.
Powers and Abilities
- Saurian Snare - Snare/Cone
Humungousaur ensnares all enemies in the target area.
- Giant Unleashed - Freedom/Self
The alien giant goes wild, saving you from the enemy's special attacks.
- Ground Quake - Damage/Area
Humungousaur pounds the ground and damages all monsters in the area.
- Humungousaur is the 36th and the last Nano before Fusionfall's 2nd Anniversary releasing the new nanos and missions and locations such as the Null Void and Basic Training Pt2.
- He is received by defeating Fusion Tetrax instead of Fusion Ben.
- He is a Cosmix.
- Ironically, he is Ben's biggest alien in the original Alien Force series and he is a Nano which from its name is small.
- One of Humungousaur's abilities involved him "going wild", this could be a reference to Humungousaur's tantrum in Map of Infinity when he was angered that wasn't able to save the Andromeda Aliens from Aggregor then angrily beat him up.
|This article does not adhere to the Manual of Style.|