|This article does not adhere to the Manual of Style.|
Types of ShipsEdit
- Warship- These Highbreed Warships were the ships in the Highbreed Fleet, they have three lasers on each side and a massive laser on the front. They first appeared in War of the Worlds: Part 1 when hundreds of them attacked Galvan Prime. They were the ships the Highbreed were using to destroy Earth when they came through the Hyperspace Jump Gate.
- Small Cruiser- These rocket-like ships were used to carry supplies and are also bases for the Highbreed, one first appeared in Ben 10 Returns: Part 2. They have a laser cannon underneath them which is also a rocket which the ship uses to takes off. When it's in the air the rocket turns off but the ship continues in motion. The cannon comes out then it fires a massive laser.
- Tractor-Beam Ship- These flying saucer-like ships have a tractor-beam. It appeared in Inside Man where some DNAliens used one to get back the Oscillator Key and capture Tyler. It has manually operated lasers inside.
The Highbreed Fleet is a massive group of Highbreed Warships lead by the Highbreed Commander. In War of the Worlds: Part 1 before the fleet attacked Earth they attacked Galvan Prime and destroyed it (luckily the Galvans rebuilt Galvan Prime and named Galvan Prime Mark II), then the Highbreed Fleet's next target is Earth. Ben as Way Big tried to destroy the Hyperspace Jump Gate, but the Jump Gate activated and the Highbreed Fleet arrived. After Ben repaired the Highbreed and Reinrassic III became the new Highbreed Supreme, he called out to all the Highbreeds that the war was over and to return home. Then the fleet went back through the Hyperspace Jump Gate, back to Augstaka (Highbreed Homeworld).
- A DNAlien said a Small Cruiser was a 'Supply Ship' and Ben thought a Small Cruiser was the DNAlien Mothership in Ben 10 Returns: Part 2, but in Ben 10: Alien Force The Video Game, Ben thought a Small Cruiser was the Highbreed Commandship.
- Highbreed Small Cruisers and Tractor-Beam Ships are never in the Highbreed Fleet.
- Some Highbreed Warships have appeared in Undercover when Cooper began to deactivate the cloak (around Los Soledad) when he saw foreshadowed events.